Chapter 32: I know if you are fat or not

"Chenchen, are you hungry? Would you like to eat together?" It was Leng Shi who was still in a black shirt, and the original grim face turned into a faint smile the moment he saw Yao Muchen.

"Why are you here? Isn't the company busy?" Yao Muchen stepped up. He must have been infected by a stupid roommate. Otherwise, how could he have a strange sense of warmth.

"No, I want to accompany you for a meal, can I?" Leng Shi looked at people's eyes and asked seriously.

"Well, what to eat?" Yao Muchen nodded vaguely.

"I checked it when I came, and a new fish shop was opened near the school. Let's try it." Leng Shi shallowly hooked his lips. Although the two were separated by a distance, it was not at least a previous sword. .

_____________________________________

"Jing Ge, where are we going?" The young singer held a glass of juice, looked around, and the other hand was held by his lover.

Duan Yujing was holding people in a hurry, so he just walked slowly, just like they usually take a walk.

"Baby, here it is." Duan Yujing smiled and motioned him to look across. It is a high-end restaurant. The special feature here is fish, all kinds of fish.

"Oh! Jing Ge, I want to eat fish ~~" Qingge said with a smile, looking around, no one, quickly stole an incense in front of the old attacker.

"Come on, let's go in, Chen Han recommends this, take you to try." Duan Yujing said with a smile, and led the little lover and walked over.

"Well?" Yao Muchen and Leng Shi were sitting in that shop, but they were in an inconspicuous corner, so they could see Qingge, but Qingge didn't find them.

"Chenchen, what's wrong? Let's see what we want to eat? Should we book a box? Will there be too many people here?" Leng Shi passed the menu, looked back, and saw Duan Yujing them.

"No need." Yao Muchen flipped through the menu and tickled his lips slightly. "Do you remember my new roommate? He called his man to eat fish before he woke up this afternoon, and just saw him Now. "

Leng Shi was shaken by his smile, and smiled lightly, "Would you like to join them?"

"No, he has a strong sense of territory, and he is probably hoping to have a two-person world." Yao Muchen raised an eyebrow and ordered two favorite dishes.

"Please sit down." The waiter led them to the seat, which was just behind Yao Muchen, but because the seats were separated, if you didn't look closely, you would not know who was next to you.

"Jing Ge, can I order all the dishes here ~" Qingge asked casually, staring at the recipes on the table, each one of which was full of color and fragrance.

Yao Muchen, who had no intention of eavesdropping behind him, said: "..."

"Are you sure? Baby, you have to go to school in a while, you have no time to eat." Duan Yujing hooked his lips and poured him a glass of water.

"I think I can eat it, really, look at my sincere eyes!" Qingge drummed his cheeks. "Then I won't eat anymore, I just eat vegetables, so I can finish eating."

Upon hearing this, Duan Yujing raised an eyebrow at him: "Baby, there are boxes on it."

"Ah? The box is too expensive to be cost-effective, let's eat here." Qingge is unknown. Therefore, subconsciously save money for his old attack. After all, he has to support himself.

"Don't you dare not eat, I'll do you here." Duan Yujing hooked his lips, "Want to try?"

The words from the next door could be heard clearly. Yao Muchen raised his eyebrows and looked at Leng Shi whispered, "Would you say his little sufferer would frizz?" If Leng Shi dares to do so, he will beat him!