Chapter 44: Make a script and earn dowry

" Jing Ge, I made the itinerary. Let's go and see my mother first. Then we will go to the famous spots in the next few days. Xiao Chen likes the sea. We can also go to the sea, climb the mountains and watch the sunrise, camping. A lot of fun and delicious." Qingge only wore a loose T-shirt and sitting cross-legged on the bed, looking excited, holding a notebook in his hands and constantly remembering something.

Duan Yujing took the suitcase out, it is already autumn, and the weather is gradually getting colder. You should bring a few more clothes, and you also need to bring your usual medicines. Baby's chocolate is also indispensable. Hypoglycemia may cause dizziness, and eating sugar will be good. a little. He looked up and smiled, "Know, have you booked our hotel and air ticket?"

"Well, it was booked a few days ago. I booked a suite in the hotel so that three people can live together." Qingge said with a smile, "just wait for us to leave tomorrow."

"Okay, go to Xiaochen's room and let him remember to bring a few more clothes. The wind is strong and don't catch cold." Duan Yujing folded the clothes one by one, and even brought the scarf to the baby, a large suitcase Packed with two people's stuff, the toiletries are travel gear.

"Okay." Qingge got up as soon as he shook his two thin legs, put on a robe and ran out.

Looking at such an energetic baby, Duan Yujing smiled indulgently. The Lin family was really lacking in morality. He raised a good baby in his family into a sick seedling. If the aunt knew it, it would be sad in the sky. Fortunately, this person is now his.

Duan Yujing walked over, ready to put away the computer opened next to the bed, and accidentally glanced at it. The laptop was open. The background was a photo of them in the strange rock forest that day. He looked down at the baby. The baby was scratching his lips lightly. The two seemed to be whispering. There is a folder lying quietly in the upper right corner of the desktop. The name is Qingge Liushang, baby's pen name.

He click to open the folder, which is further subdivided into three parts: video, completed saving and unfinished.

Duan Yujing has watched it carefully. He has watched the videos. It is a few micro-movies that are very popular on the Internet these days. It is estimated that it was sent to him by his friend, because these are all scripts written by Qingge himself. There are four of them, and they are not long, but this plot has received unexpected praise, at least the best done in online micro-movies. Nowadays, in the micro-film, Qingge Liushang is also relatively well-known.

There are four novels in the completed folder. From the first "Fairy Road" to the recent "Looking for Demon", they are all novels. It seems that the baby prefers fantasy, and the characters in it are mostly male characters. Few girls, plainly speaking, are biased towards homosexual subjects.

Every section in the scene is known and watched. On the contrary, he has not seen the unfinished inside, and it feels different from the previous one. There are three unfinished, ancient songs that have not yet been issued in the name of Qingge Liushang, and a small script that is about to end, an urban romance novel, which seems to be for the micro-film shooting Yes, there is a "Fire in the Troubled World", which talks about the history of a general in a troubled world. The plot is ups and downs, at least from the perspective of a layman like Duan Jingjing, it is no worse than those of the TV series.

When the webpage was closed, Duan Yujing was moved. "Chaos in Fire" was definitely not for the micro-movie. They couldn't make such a big production. It was that the baby was going to be sent to Jinjiang, but it was just a loss to Jinjiang. Already.

-----___------______

Shen Ningyu is accompanying Mu Jin during the night show. Recently, to adapt to the role, Mu Jin has lost a lot of weight, so he came to the class to find a free man. Looking at the people over there saying the lines over and over again, and making the action look so good, he felt in his heart that such a good person almost made him miss it.