Chapter 85: New Year's Eve start with morning exercise

In the morning, Qingge woke up in the arm of a man. Every time he slept, he would pillow Jing Ge's arm. Sometimes Yujing felt numb and did not snoring. Its beautiful name is heating.

Qingge is funny and distressed, but he can't change this bad habit and is used to it. Even if a man doesn't hold him, his body will lean on this person instinctively.

Qingge just opened his eyes and was confused. Before he could understand the eve tonight, a hoarse voice sounded above his head: "Baby, wake up, good morning."

Qingge arched the quilt, and looked at him with a smile: "Jing Ge, good morning."

"Baby, I'll do you again." Duan Yujing sounded a little threateningly, holding Qingge in his hands, slightly hung down to cover the eyes of Yujing, but the desire was obvious.

Qingge's arch quilt moves stiffly, feeling the scorching heat against his face blushing: "There should be ... it should be still ... soft, no ... no need to lubricate."

...

Duan Yujing was very tight, and whispered in his ear: "Baby, I'm going in."

"Huh ~ahh ~" Qing Ge was suddenly stimulated and made a cat-like scream. He didn't know that this person was as good as a reminder.

"Baby, are you comfortable?" Duan Yujing was gazing at him, and he was doing morning exercises early in the morning, with a look of satisfaction.

Qingge looked crimson, panting lightly, lying under him, with his long legs wrapped around his waist and being turned over and over a few times. The man was not satisfied. This is the last day of this year. He really wants to be in Spend in bed? That's not good?

However, the body is more honest than words, and a silent spit in his mind, Qingge holding his back, sighing up, his words intermittent and soft: "Well ... today is ... New Year's Eve, Don't ... too bully me ... "

Softly begging for mercy, but unwilling to talk seriously to this person.

Duan Yujing looked at him, and was moved. He didn't know what to say. He just reached out to describe his delicate features, his eyes and eyes were full of affection. Qingge saw it, smiled happily, and kissed him.

The two were lingering softly, and ended with Qingge being held and taking a bath.

Qingge is not in good health. Breakfast and lunch must be indispensable. Fortunately, they get up early, and now it is Qingge's usual time to lie out of bed.

Qingge was half-embracing and wearing clothes. Qingge just wanted to stand up, but when he walked around, it always felt weird and swollen, as if the man was still in his body. Qingge rarely blushed. ... this early in the morning ...

Duan Yujing took his jacket to put on him, and put on a fluffy hat, and saw his abnormality, Wen said: "Baby, what's wrong?"

Qingge tried to be less embarrassed: "It's a little strange to walk ... there ..."

Duan Yujing could not help but hugged him and laughed: "What a shy thing, and there is no one else in the family, I will hold you down."

"We are like this every day, what if we raise our brother awkwardly?" Qingge wrapped around his neck, holding him down by himself, a rare worry.

"Why is raising him crooked? If he can find someone who loves him so much like his brother, what's the matter if it's a man or a woman? It's easier for a man to share things with him, and someone can support him. "Duan Yujing said in a serious manner that he was indeed stocking his younger brother from an early age. Except for right and wrong, he never restricted his younger brother and loved to do everything.