Chapter 35: Only for you

"Brother Jing." Shen Zeyu looked at the person in amazement. He just planned to contact Brother Jing. After all, Qingge must be going home. If Qingge is not around Brother Jing, he doesn't know how to make trouble.

"Zeyu, can you move? Make a seat for me." Duan Yujing asked softly, looked at Qingge who was asleep next to him. Fortunately, the silly baby had sent him a message before, and said he was tired and wanted to go home. Come here, or just fall asleep like this, will you have to catch cold tomorrow?

"Well, Brother Yujing, please sit with me." Shen Zeyu stood up, Mo Ziliu had moved aside, and he sat in Mo Ziliu's seat.

"Okay, thank you." Duan Yujing whispered, stepped in and sat down, put a thin coat on Qingge's body, adjusted his posture again, stretched his hands over his waist, let him lean on his shoulders, and slept Be comfortable.

When Duan Yujing sat down, Yao Muchen only looked up and continued playing with his mobile phone.

Qingge felt someone move, he frowned, and wanted to brush his hand from the waist, but he just held his hand just after struggling.

"Baby, it's me. It's okay, let's go to bed." Duan Yujing understands Qingge's habits. If he is not at home when he sleeps, he is actually very alert. Once there is an action, he will instinctively refuse it, even in the company. But the only difference is that as long as he hear Yujing's voice, he will be quiet, and sometimes the silly baby's behavior is really warm to the heart.

After performing one after another on the stage, they finally came to an end. Qingge also fell asleep quietly in that familiar embrace, without being affected by the surroundings.

Mo Ziliu whispered to Shen Zeyu gossip: "What happened to Qingge?"

Shen Zeyu glanced at the two quietly embracing next to each other, spreading his hands: "Qingge is not very healthy, and if he is uncomfortable, YuJing is the most sticky. If it is someone else, he will be troubled, and Qingge will be upset and hurt. It's as good as my five-year-old nephew, he can't reason, you say he won't listen. "

Mo Ziliu was shocked and wanted to see the troubled Qingge ...

"So I said, I have eaten dog food this summer, and you still don't believe it." Shen Zeyu said helplessly.

Mo Ziliu blinked, looked at the two people hugging each other, and nodded: "I believe now."

The ceremony was finally over. The school leaders, teachers, and students all left the scene one after another. Duan Yujing still sat there hugging Qingge and waited for the baby to be taken out directly, so that he had to wake him up.

Some people around shouted that Shen Zeyu would go out to play at night. After all, for them, night life has just begun.

If usually, Shen Zeyu played Sa Huan naturally, but now there is an older brother present, okay, Brother YuJing has a very similar personality to his older brother, and he is more rigorous. He does n't agree with him to study those family members and go out to play all night. Say a few words, and the elder brother is also very supportive, and is completely supportive.

Although he was spoiled from childhood, he knew that a few brothers had no other meaning, it was all for his good, and sometimes he was told because he was worried about him, and he was also very fond of him, so he was not so rebellious. Brother, I still have to ask for opinions.

Shen Zeyu glanced at Qingge, who was completely asleep in YuJing's arms, and he asked softly, "Brother Jing, I'll go out with them to play, would you take Qingge back first?"

"Well, don't play too late, remember to call Brother Shen and pay attention to your own safety." Duan Yujing smiled lightly.

"I see." Shen Zeyu nodded in a hurry. Brother Jing was much better than his older brother and older brother in this regard. The older brother often had to publish a long story, and the second brother would not take him out.