Chapter 87: It is not convinnient to socialize at night

In the hotel, Xia Qing ordered a glass of red wine to sit quietly, his face was quiet, his eyebrows were bright and handsome, and his fingers rubbed the glass gently. The burden of the family over the years made him unsmiling.

He invited Mr. Shen of Liujing to meet together, not only because he took over the cooperation with Liujing, but also because Shen Ningyu is the younger brother of the chairman of StarWorld. If he wants to know the information of his little cousin, he can only try Start here.

Xia Qingyuan was looking for the little cousin wholeheartedly, not only because of his father's request, but also because of his aunt. It was indeed the Xia family who was sorry for the aunt and the little cousin.

When Shen Ningyu came in, she saw Xia Qingyuan in the corner and raised his eyebrows. This Xia Qingyuan looks really good, and his eyebrows are comfortable. Although he looks very thin, who would think that he would be Xia's successor. It slowly developed.

However, Shen Ershao quietly retracted his eyes. He is a man with wife. Not so insane. He only needs Mu Jin.

I seem to understand why YuJing has waited for so many years, as long as Qingge is alone, there is someone waiting for you at home, hushing and warming, much better than those Yingying Yanyan outside.

"General Xia." Shen Ningyu smiled apologetically. "Sorry, I'm late."

Xia Qingyuan stood up and shook hands with him, and smiled slightly: "I'm early, Mr. Shen please sit down."

"I don't know what happened to Mr. Xia?" Shen Ningyu unbuttoned his suit and sat down. It was a simple move. He still did something different from others. This is the attitude of a big family, formed from an early age.

Xia Qingyuan was a little hesitant: "I want to ask Mr. Shen for help. I contacted Mr. Duan, but Mr. Duan's personal assistant said he was inconvenient at night. Is this cooperation?"

Xia Qingyuan really wanted to see Duan Yujing personally, but he didn't have his personal phone, he could only call his assistant Chen Han, but Chen Han's original words were that Duan Yujing generally should not be paid at night.

At the beginning of the cooperation between the two, Shen Ningyu was in charge and the contact was also from him, so Xia Qingyuan also began to wonder if Mr. Duan did not support the cooperation so much.

Shen Ningyu took a sip of wine and was almost choked. What is the inconvenience at night? Isn't there a little green song at home? Drinking and entertainment were pushed to myself and Chen Han. Obviously, YuJing's alcohol is better than his own, and he is also a wife. !!

However, Tucao returned to Tucao. Shen Ningyu also knew about the friend's temperament. He was really impatient with these brilliant entertainments and could come once. That is definitely a very important partner.

Shen Ningyu smiled lightly: "General Manager Xia rest assured that our cooperation is very sincere in this cooperation. YuJing is really inconvenient at night. If you want to talk, I suggest we make an appointment and talk to the company. I can take you by the way. Take a look at the flow scene. "

Hearing this, Xia Qingyuan just let out his heart and nodded slightly: "Yes, I'm also curious, President Duan and President Shen are so young and talented, how did Liu Jing develop so well. Speaking of which, I have not seen Duan total."

Shen Ningyu hooked his lips and touched him a cup: "It's an award, I'm not afraid to tell you a joke. The company usually manages the scenery, and I will be responsible for drinking and entertainment."

Xia Qingyuan noticed that his title was an intimate puppet scene, and was a little surprised. He looked at his left hand and found that there was no ring, so he was relieved.