Chapter 18: What happened to my man?

"How is that possible? He obviously, clearly--" Shen Ningyu didn't know what to say, and said Mu Jin cares about him? But they didn't even say a few words when they met, and usually rolled off to bed, although it was his unilateral estrus.

"Have you asked him what he thinks? Are you curious about how my wife treats me so well? Because he has something happy, wronged, and sad, all will share with me, we know everything about each other. Love is two people, you complain that he did n't speak, but why don't you say that you haven't given him a chance to speak? "Duan Yujing explained, "He is such a proud person who follows you and allows you to toss and give you money. Who believes it? Mu Jin is now worth ten million. Does he want your money? "

Shen Ningyu recalled it carefully, it seemed that he had not given money to Mu Jin, and those lovers would have asked him before, but Mu Jin had never, even the villa they dated was in his name. If he wanted, Mu Jin will come over and almost do it.

Shen Ningyu, who had thought about it, looked at Duan Yujing with a bit of a loss. He knew that both of his friends were affectionate people, even his elder brother. It seemed lucky that he had not been killed in these years. He tentatively said, "It seems to be, hehe, YuJing, what should I do?"

"Then you go chase, what else can you do?" Duan Yujing was laughed at.

"I tried it. His phone hasn't been reachable since yesterday. I can't find his agent and he can't reach him. They are shooting in a closed place. The director is very demanding and I don't think I can even use a cell phone." Shen Ningyu Saying bitterly.

"Then you either go to him or you wait for him to come back." Duan Yujing said.

____________________________________

When Qingge changed his clothes and came down, Duan Yuchen just came back home. He finished the final exam last week. He was idle at home, he ask his brother's opinion, and enrolled in a sketch class. Classes and lessons are on time every day, much better than Qingge. Already.

"Xiao chen, let's go and eat." Qingge wore a short-sleeved sweater with a hat, successfully covered the clavicle kiss marks, paired with jeans, carried a schoolbag on one shoulder, simple and beautiful.

"Okay, little brother wait for me, I'll go and put the sketch book in place." Duan Yuchen said happily.

For the past half a month, Qingge reported to Liujing almost every day, so the staff at the front desk recognized him and welcomed him with a very sincere smile. This is the boss lady, the boss holds the palm of his hand. What's more, gentle attack and soft adorable are most loved!

"Little brother, their eyes is really strange." Duan Yuchen wondered.

"Eh? It's okay, they do this every day." Qingge reluctantly twitched his lips. If he hadn't heard it himself, he wouldn't believe that a rotten creature like this would be available so soon.

"Oh."

_______________________

On the other side, Mu Jin was filming a play in the forest, but he accidentally  scratched the dead tree branch, and the wound on his back spread from the left shoulder to the right waist, deep and long. You can see the follower The little assistant cried out directly: "Mu, what should I do? There is no hospital here, and now the weather will be infected, and Brother Li knows that he will kill me."

Director Li Quan also frowned. The environment here really wasn't suitable for healing. He hadn't waited for a way out. Mu Jin said: "Director, I have been in a bad state recently, and now I can't shoot it naymore. My role in this drama has just begun. Let's substitute, I will cancel the contract unilaterally. It will not affect the crew's progress. At the beginning we had Confidentiality agreement, so it will not affect the crew's publicity, but it will only bother you to find someone. "