Chapter 34: On seniority, I'm higher than you

"Going to dinner, right, please have some snacks." Qingge said with a smile, picking out two boxes of snacks from the paper bag in his arms and passing them. Every time Duan Yujing bought these, he bought enough. After all, he also remembered that there was a Shen Zeyu here. They had been familiar with it all these years. Shen Zeyu often came to Liujing again. Sometimes he regarded him as his brother. Otherwise, Shen Mingyu would not be so relieved.

"Is it brought by Brother Yujing ?!" Shen Zeyu opened the dim sum in a hurry, well, the food in other people's house is delicious.

Shen Zeyu took a piece, waited for Mo Ziliu to take it, and handed it to some people who were chatting around just now. Isn't it easiest to make friends with food and drink?

Sure enough, some people who were still watching just now saw the familiar attitude of Shen Sanshao, and gradually confirmed the identity of this Lin Qingge. It is estimated that the master of the big family, but how have they never heard of it before?

Qingge didn't know what they thought, but he was used to giving the food to his little buddies, and YuJing had bought several servings. He took out a box of fruit salad and handed it to Yao Muchen. "Taste this, Jing Ge made it. "

Yao Muchen had already prepared for a one-night snack here tonight, so there was no surprise at Qingge who took out the food again, and he was very temperamental and handed him the chocolate with cold stones in his pocket.

"Qingge, how much more do you have?" Shen Zeyu spotted his favorite fruit salad sharply and poked a piece of dragon fruit.

Mo Ziliu also nodded, and quickly removed a piece of cake: "I'm not afraid of hunger in the future."

Qingge: "..." Did you often starve before?

One of the classmates who had a snack, the family background is also considered to be from the upper circle, seeing that the four of them have a good relationship, wondering: "Three young masters, is this?"

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce it to you." Shen Zeyu remembered it. He patronized and ate, but didn't introduce it, so he pointed at Qingge and laughed: "This is Lin Qingge, my brother, LiuJing is his family. Next to it is Yao Muchen, the heir to the Yao family. "

Yao Muchen glanced at him. He was a little surprised that he knew his identity so quickly. Could it be said that it was the Shen family? There is God-like intuition for these things.

Qingge just ate a piece of peach. When he heard it, he took a look at him, and then he calmly ate. LiuJing belongs to his man, and his man belongs to him. Therefore, it is not wrong for Ze Yu to make such a comparison. . Forget it, don't argue with him.

Hearing Liujing and Yao's family, some people who knew it were even more enthusiastic. Looking at Qingge's eyes was like looking at a plate of meat. Who knows that the development of Liujing is booming, and the supply of food in the country's food industry is almost It is in the hands of LiuJing, not to mention it has overseas relations.

The Yao family is a big family that can be compared with the Leng family on the road, the means are fierce, but I did not expect that the Yao family's heir was such a beauty, and it was too deceptive.

Those who hear this will not dare to provoke them even if they have thoughts. The development momentum of Liujing is not vain and has successfully established a place in Qingshi. The key is that their CEO, Shenlong, has never seen anything, and few people have really seen it. After him, he himself did not come out to entertain, did not attend banquets, and even some of the usual entertainment venues could not see him. He usually had one or two interviews in the financial magazine.

Moreover, who knows that although Liujing developed independently, it still has something to do with the Shen family. Isn't Shen Ningyu the vice president of Liujing? The two can be said to be mutually beneficial and win-win. Who dares to provoke the Shen family and Liujing at the same time?