Chapter 106: Weibo reveals the real body of the great!

Fortunately, Duan Yujing's office has always been equipped with two people's clothes, otherwise Qingge, a trace of obvious movements, must not be concealed.

When Qingge took a shower and finished finishing, he said to Duan Yujing, and went to find Li Li outside. They went home to cook first. After all, they promised Li Li to celebrate for him. Naturally, he couldn't be too casual. How can he make more dishes, otherwise it would be bad.

When Li Yan followed Shen Ningyu to Liujing, there was not much to say, but he thanked him, and then waited for Qingge with Jam in the reception room. He sat there and looked through the magazines and newspapers on the coffee table. Just look at the news.

The biggest reason Li Li wants to enter the entertainment industry is that he wants to sing, not only to himself, but also to many people. He also knows that the entertainment industry is very complicated, but now he doesn't need to be intimidated. He has nothing to worry about, and he always feels uncomfortable without trying it.

When Qingge came over, he saw Li Yan looking down at the newspaper. Is it possible to make a magazine cover? Title: Quiet Beauty!

Even if he just finished his exercise, Qingge is fine when he leave. It is estimated that he have been pushed down more frequently during the day and now he is used to it.

Habit is really terrible ...

"Li Li, sorry, haven't you waited for a long time?" Qingge laughed, sat down and touched Jam's head, and glanced at the newspaper in his hand. It was a report about the recent Golden Melody Awards.

"Brother, you're here, and I haven't waited long." Li Yan smiled lightly and closed the newspaper. He accidentally noticed that his brother's clothes were all changed. It was a white shirt before. How did it turn into a white T-shirt? Is it? Suddenly remembering the scene where his brother pulled him away, his face was slightly embarrassed. Could the two men also make love? How much love is that before you want to give yourself to another person?

Qingge, of course, didn't know what he was thinking, and where he knew that an unintentional move opened the door to this younger brother's new world. He stood up holding Jam and greeted Li Yan first to go back with him.

There is no shortage of ingredients in the house. Qingge picks and chooses. In the end, he gave up his intention to be a full man. In his craft, it is better to boil mung bean paste and make sweet and sour pork ribs. If he really wants to cook, he will Can only be made to the recipe, the taste-not necessarily the entrance.

Li Yan is also a master who has not entered the kitchen. He stood at the kitchen door and looked at some strange ingredients. He was slightly dumbfounded. He usually ate Wang's meals at home. The taste was good. He didn't pick. Find a restaurant to eat, where do you know how to handle these ingredients? But I was at the door, and I didn't seem to be able to justify it ... It was a bit rude.

"Brother, can I help?"

Qingge lifted his head and pointed to the washbasin: "Will you choose Caixin?"

Li Yan nodded shallowly: "Should."

As I said, I rolled up my sleeves and chose a dish. I was a little curious: "Brother, have you been cooking?"

If that's the case, I'm too good at washing and cooking at home, but that Duan Yujing is not such a strong person, wouldn't I have to stay at home to help him cook?

Still feel a little unfair, two people love each other, everyone is equal, who has the right to let who do the housework at home?

Qingge was cutting meat on a chopping board, and he could not help but hear the words: "Then I'm afraid of starving. Don't think I will cook a lot of dishes. I will make a three-cooked soup at best. Generally, my lover cooks unless he I'm really busy, it 's my turn to do it, otherwise you think it's my turn to enter the kitchen? "