Chapter 86: Be indifferent

"Little brother, I've written it, can you see if it's okay?" Duan Yuchen finally put down his pen and called out for merit. On the long table is a neatly written Spring Festival couplet.

"Well written, this one is posted at the door of our house, it means good." Qingge rubbed his brother's hair with a smile.

"Huh!" Duan Yuchen said happily, glanced at the brother who was sticking to the little brother, took a step back, and smiled, "little brother, you have to write a pair, I have never seen you write."

Duan Yujing gave his brother a praise in his heart. Yes, Qingge can teach him, then let go of the person, help him roll up his sleeves, and aggrieved, "I have never seen it."

Qingge watched the two sing and sing together, and he couldn't help crying and laughing. He helped himself to pull his sleeves and said softly, "Did you not be with me when I was doing my homework in the study? Why haven't I met?" So wronged?

"That's different. That's the pen character. This is the brush character. I want to see all of you." Duan Yujing replied in the ground without feeling shame.

As soon as President Duan lied, Qingge's heart was soft. He could only softly coax: "Yes, yes, if you want to know in the future, ask me, I will show it to you."

Qingge pressed the paperweight on it, picked up a writing brush and dipped the ink, and wrote the second pair of spring couplets stroke by stroke:

There is no wind and rain in my heart, and my spirit is noble.

Horizontal batch is Vientiane update.

Qingge has been practicing thin gold body since childhood, the strokes are erratic and fast, and the handwriting is thin and thin, without losing his flesh, and Tibetan Feng can be seen at the turning point.

This adverb, even if used as a copy template can not be overstated.

"Is it okay? It's been a long time since I wrote it, isn't it ugly?" Qingge smiled lightly, looking at his lover and brother next to him.

Duan Yuchen nodded and pecked his rice. "Good-looking, this thin gold body is very difficult. I have tried it, and I can't write well all the time. I knew that my little brother wrote so beautifully, and what interest class did I go to, so bad ..."

Qingge couldn't help but: "We are learning differently. The willow you write is also very good, and it is not a loss. I can teach you later if you want to learn."

"it is good!"

Qingge turned to his man and said with a smile: "Jing Ge, how are you? Are you still satisfied with the small word?"

Duan Yujing hooked his lips and leaned his waist: "Baby must be satisfied with what he writes, it looks so good, and he will post it to the main entrance."

"Little brother, don't make trouble with brother, there is another one, the study is not there yet." Duan Yuchen said, brother was tired with his elder brother all day. If he didn't say it, he would definitely leave him alone to write, they two Definitely going to do something inappropriate for children.

Qingge laughed in his arms and gave him the pen: "Jing Ge, it's your turn."

The family just needs three couplets, the courtyard gate, the main entrance, and the study. Previously, these were made by Duan Yujing every year. His brother learned the soft pen and gave it to his brother. This year, Qingge was here, and they happened to be together. Shared.

Duan Yujing took a pen and looked up and smiled: "Baby, read it again, but I am a copper smelly businessman and can't write it."

Qingge laughed and said, "You still have a copper smell, and it's very good."