Chapter 39: No matter how late, I will wait for you

"Little brother, shall we have shrimp tonight?" Duan Yuchen pointed to the shrimp that was jumping up there, with great interest.

Qingge froze, and asked him seriously: "Xiao Chen, would you do it?" I wouldn't.

Exciting Duan Yuchen: "..." Alas, forgetting that my brother is gone, he can cook ordinary home-cooked dishes, and it is still a bit of a novice to handle these seafood.

"Otherwise, I'll have a sweet and sour steak tonight. I bought a recipe and went back to make it for you." Qingge said with a smile, and it was a little fun to watch the kid eat.

"Okay, let me cook, brother, you can practice for a few more days." Duan Yuchen said solemnly, brother can do white porridge, cooking is still fine.

Qingge: "..." Bear child!

"Okay, you dare to make fun of me." Qingge squeezed his face, don't think he can't see the kid smirking.

"Don't dare, hehe." Duan Yuchen smiled so that his eyes were crescent.

In the end, the shopping cart was full, and it was confirmed that everything was going to be bought, and Qingge pulled a big child to checkout. However, it is really fate. When Qingge lined up, Cheng Xiao was behind them. I really did n't know what to say, the world was really small.

"Brother, we are going to buy the mall." Duan Yuchen blinked and took everything to the table.

"It's all right, Jing Ge raises us both." Qingge laughed and handed the card to the cashier.

Because he drove by, Qingge didn't have to worry about having a lot of things. He pushed the shopping cart directly to the parking place, put it away, and then returned the shopping cart.

As night fell, YuChen made three dishes and one soup for two people and ate them. Then he went to the room to do his homework again. The students in the third grade still had a heavy task. Qingge washed the dishes and sat in the living room for a while. It is really boring, my lover is not there, it seems that I am not happy anywhere. Turn on the computer and continue to code, and reply to the little angel by the way.

"Senior, it's so late. Would you like to rest here for one night?" Chen Han put all the documents away and asked the people next to him.

"No need, I will go back." Duan Yujing smiled, and the baby was still waiting at home.

Chen Han nodded, the boss's wife was at home, and the workaholic student had also become family-friendly. Of course, it didn't mean that he had ignored the family before, but when he was on a business trip or outside, the second master often lived in Mr. Shen's house, so he didn't have to rush back.

After Qingge took a shower, he blew his hair, looked at the stock trend on the computer, and wore a nightgown to lie in the quilt. Alas, he was hugged and slept every day for several months, and suddenly he was alone. Staying, a little disliked, the habits are really terrible. He said he had slept alone for eighteen years.

The clock went tickling, Qingge was half asleep and awake. It seemed to be a long time ago, and I didn't know where Jing Ge had gone. He was afraid that the phone call would urge him and make his lover hurry up, so he didn't ask where he was. Just tell him not to worry.

He got up confused, first went to his brother's room to cover him with a quilt, and lay back in the quilt again. Without the temperature of the person beside him, he felt that the quilt was cold and terrible. His body temperature was low, and he fell asleep in Jing Ge's arms every night.

Just as Qingge was about to fall asleep, the door downstairs opened, and a slender figure came in. Duan Yujing changed his shoes, stomped upstairs, and gently opened the door.