Chapter 110: To hug!

"I rub! Qingge is going to be against the sky, how can it be like a marriage proposal? I still knew for the first time that he would play the piano." Shen Ningyu whispered to Huo Siming next to him.

"... I suppose he is too fond of his man?" Huo Siming shook his head and laughed. "No wonder it's going to be a day away, and I'm probably trained enough here."

As soon as the song stopped, Duan Yuchen happily shouted with a microphone: "Brother, happy birthday!"

Duan Yujing smiled: "Xiaochen, you still speak better, don't sing in the future."

Duan Yuchen: "..." Did I pick it up? Although I sing away, can I not pierce?

The people present laughed abdomen, Duan Yujing looked at the little face that his brother complained, and rubbed his head: "It's very good, it hasn't become noise, how long have you practiced?"

"One day, my brother taught me for a long time ..." Duan Yuchen spit out his tongue, embarrassed.

Duan Yujing smiled with open arms, walked towards the smiling man, embraced him, and said softly: "Baby, thank you."

Thank you for everything you have done.

Qingge reached out and hugged him, buried his head in his shoulders, and smiled and said, "Jing Ge, happy birthday!"

When they hugged each other, the others opened the salute inadvertently, and the ribbons floated down. Everyone smiled and blessed.

"Duan Yujing, happy birthday."

The evening dishes are very rich. Various snacks, desserts, and Qingge show their strength in a food stand. A group of more than a dozen people, playing games and drinking orders, were almost eating and drinking, and by the end, everyone had a few glasses of red wine.

"Jing Ge, you wait, there is food." Qingge smiled slyly, and went to the kitchen with YuChen.

"..." Rao is Duan Yijing's helper, how much food is left in the air, really, I don't feel that much in one day.

"Happy birthday to you ... happy birthday to you ..."

Qingge and YuChen pushed a big cake out of the kitchen, eight floors, and candles were lit on it. Shen Zeyu was ready, they turned off the lights as soon as they came out, and suddenly the living room became dark, only the candlelight swaying.

"Happy birthday to you ... happy birthday to you ..."

Everyone beat them, harmonized, and for a moment, the singing filled the entire living room.

"Yu Jing, make a wish to blow out the candles," Huo Siming shouted in the back.

I wish the baby was healthy and wished well

Two wish my brother grow up and be happy

Three wishes every year today, every year has the present

Duan Yujing looked at Qingge's eyes tenderly, and silently made three wishes in his heart. Then he blew out the candles, and the lights in the living room also turned on.

The cake was cut to taste only the top layer, and the rest, unsurprisingly, were taken by surprise. Yes, a sneak attack, Duan Yujing's birthday star has naturally become a severely affected area. Anyone who sees a serious section of Duan Yuchen always has a cream on his face, can't help but stick. A few young people in their twenties should not be too crazy to play.

It wasn't until midnight that the party slowly dispersed and returned to their own homes. It was not safe for Li to go back by himself, and the driver went home from work again, so Qingge arranged for him to stay in the guest room, and he went to the bathroom with a cream on his head.