Chapter 113: Finally graduated

"Does the baby like to have a child of his own?" Duan Yujing smiled, but Dan Feng's narrow eyes were serious. If the baby likes it, it is not necessary to have another child, although his baby will be given to others.

Qingge thought for a second: "It's okay, you like it."

Duan Yujing gazed at him and whispered in a soft voice: "Child, I don't have a lot of attachment, it doesn't matter whether or not I have it. First of all, a child should be the crystallization of love, unless you give me birth."

"... Jing Ge, don't make trouble." Qingge glanced at the man and muttered, "I'm not a woman, how can I give birth ?!"

Duan Yujing smiled and looked at him, and gently stroked his back: "Also, Chinese people always say that raising children and guarding against old age, we don't need it. I have you, you have me, what do you want a light bulb?"

"Huh? No?" Qingge stared at the cat's eyes, why is it so short?

"What does the baby want to hear? What do I want to hear?" Duan Yujing hooked his lips. "You are all my baby doll, what do I want kids to do? I only coax you to sleep at night. And you don't always Do you want to go everywhere? When the time is almost up, I will hand over the company's affairs to YuChen, and Ning Yu is there, don't worry at all. I will support you and take you around the world. "

Qingge listened to him, and frowned, contented in his arms contentedly: "How do you know Xiao Chen will take over the company, in case he doesn't like it?"

"No, I told him already. This is a man's agreement. Besides, he has other things he wants to do. We can also hire a professional agent. That's fine. In short, you are I put it first, and it's what I should do to meet your wishes. "Duan Yujing said seriously.

Time flies. Two years can change a lot of things. For example, Mo Ziliu has been abroad for two years, and many things can't change, such as the beast nature of a wolf.

Qingge, in a bachelor suit, was lying flushed on the man with a flushed face, and was severely entered under it. The cat's eyes were covered with a layer of water mist, his hands were around the man's neck, and his mouth made a moan and groan.

Obviously he was going to attend the graduation ceremony today, but when he was going out, he was hugged by a man and threw him directly on the bed. He still wore this bachelor's suit, and Qingge felt that he would not be able to look directly into the suit in the future. .

"Hmm ... tap ..." Qingge begged with crying cry, struggling to kiss the man's lips, twitching, "It's too fast ... I can't stand it ..."

In the past two years, Duan Yujing did exactly what he said. He never said anything to Qingge, and he spoiled people. He developed Qingge, who was sick every day, into a beautiful and healthy young man.

After at least two years of conditioning, Qingge has adapted well to this occasionally crazy sport, encountering seasonal changes, and reducing the chance of a cold and fever.

Duan Yujing watched his face flush, kissed him, and exhaled softly in his ear: "Wait a minute, the baby's body is really sensitive, tight and hot, and he will react when he touches it."

Qing Ge heard this, her rosy face became hotter, her mouth narrowed, her eyes burst with physiological tears, and her mouth intermittently begged for mercy: "Hmm ... oh ... no more ..."

Looking at the charming and charming state of his lover, Duan Yujing hooked his lips and made another heavy one, released in the cry of Qingge near the collapse.

Qingge was lying there deliberately, still immersed in pleasure, tears hanging from the corners of his eyes, and his legs widened weakly. Because he wore a sleeve, Duan Yujing only took the hot towel to clean Qingge inside and out and gave He massaged it gently, and then carefully applied the Chinese medicinal ointment, waiting for him to return.