Chapter 1

Dream Butterfly

Bai Mu drove his car on the way to the supermarket. Today is Zirui's birthday and also the fifth anniversary of their cohabitation. Former Jiu Zirui sympathized with his hard work over the years and signed up for him to travel in a group. He came back quietly early, and he wanted to give Zi Rui a surprise.

Thinking of Zi Rui's pleasant surprise when he saw him, Bai Mu's mouth had a sweet smile, and the world around him seemed to be much brighter.

[The cells in the body are about to move, and the unknown face instantly turns in the alien space...] Bai Mu's phone rang.

"Hello, hello! Who?" Bai Mu put on the Bluetooth headset to connect the call, his voice was filled with joy.

"Student Baimu, are you going to get married today? We old classmates can also get together." The voice of Ding Yi, a classmate of Baimu University, came from the phone. Baimu was the nickname given to Bai Mu by a group of their classmates.

  "Whose wedding are you talking about?" Bai Mu thought he had heard it wrong, and asked again.

  "Zuo Zirui, aren't you good buddies who can wear a pair of pants? Don't you know?" Ding Yi was surprised.

  Bai Mu is stupid, what is going on? Aren't they good? Why did Zi Rui suddenly get married. There was a mess in his mind.

  "Hey, classmate Baimu, are you still listening to classmate Baimu?" Ding Yi's voice called him back. Bai Muqiang cheered up and comforted himself that he couldn't. This must not be true. "Didn't I go on a trip during this period and I forgot about it. By the way, where is the location?"

  "Jinghua Hotel, see you later." After

  hanging up the phone, Bai Mu felt a little uneasy. He wants to personally confirm whether Zuo Zirui is married, can they make a mistake? He didn't want to believe it from the bottom of his heart.

  Bai Mu and Zuo Zirui are college classmates. Zuo Zirui is tall and handsome, with excellent grades. They are the faculty members of their finance department. There are too many girls who have a crush on him.

  However, Bai Musi was a handsome, medium-sized student, and he was not a challenge among his classmates. But it happened that the two were assigned to the same dormitory, and Bai Mu was happy for a long time because Zuo Zirui was his favorite type. Even if you can't eat it, it's pleasing to watch, isn't it?

  After living together, Bai Mu realized that this guy was actually a life idiot. As a good man in the new era, he couldn't stand it, and unconsciously began to take care of Zuo Zirui's life. Gradually, the two of them have feelings, but it is only that they are not satisfied with their friends or lovers. Until they graduated from college, they were about to be separated, and the two confessed that their feelings came together.

  That year, Bai Mu came out for Zuo Zirui and was kicked out of the house, and the two people lived together. At the beginning, their lives were very difficult. They had no work experience before graduating and it was hard to find a job. But the two rely on each other to support each other, and together they have gone through the happiest period of their lives.

  It didn't take long for Zuo Zirui to rise up step by step with his excellent work ability, and saw how many people became popular. Now their lives are better, but they have very little time to get along. Zuo Zirui is busy with work and socializing all day long and rarely goes home.

  Bai Mu understood him. In order to better take care of Zirui, Bai Mu found a low-paying but leisurely job. Putting his focus on the two people's small home, he took care of all the chores in life for Zirui to concentrate on his work, and made him a nutritious meal when he returned home.

  Not long ago, Zi Rui said that he had received a bonus. He has worked hard these years. Thanks to his silent support, he has achieved what he is today. In order to thank him for his continuous efforts, he paid for him to travel. I still remember that I was very moved at that time, and all these annual contributions were worthwhile. Although I regret that Zirui can't go together, he still has to enjoy the love of his lover.

  But when he came back with joy, he was greeted by a thunderbolt. Why? Why is this happening?

  Bai Mu arrived at the gate of Jinghua Hotel in a daze, only to see the guests gathered, it was very lively. A couple of newlyweds are welcoming guests at the entrance of the hotel. The man is tall and handsome, and his neat groom outfit makes him extraordinarily handsome. The female is charming and cute, with a sweet smile on her face. Familiar guests congratulated and teased the two newcomers. The red dazzling water sign on the side read the bridegroom: Zuo Zirui...

  Bai Mu blinked his indistinct eyes and tried to hold back the tears that were about to come out of his eyes. He looked at the bridegroom who was flying in disbelief. His chest seemed to have been dug alive, and the pain made him almost unable to breathe.

  That person once said to himself: "Bai Mu, I like you, let's be together." That year they became lovers.

  When he was kicked out of the house, the man said to him: "Don't worry, I will stay with you forever, and be good to you. We will grow old together."

  When he saw his classmates get married, he felt uncomfortable. They will never stand in the sun and accept the blessings of everyone. The man comforted him: "Mu, Mu, don't be sad. When we save enough money, let's go abroad to get married. If you are worried about other people's strange eyes, will I take you to settle abroad in the future?"

  That scene once moved him , Let him remember the happiness picture of a lifetime as if it had only happened in a dream. Tears blurred Bai Mu's vision, and he couldn't see the faces of the Biren pair, everything changed so far away.

  The person who gently coaxed him to take medicine every time he was sick, and made him happy when he was in a bad mood is no longer there. Why did it suddenly become like this? Zhuang Zhouxiao is fascinated by butterflies, but he does not know that he is a dreamer. Is he awake now?

  Bai Mu wiped away his tears, lifted a heavy footstep, and walked to the new couple.

  "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in Shangri-La?" Zuo Zirui was surprised when he saw him, but he didn't expect him to appear.

  "I wanted to surprise someone, but now it seems that I don't need it anymore." Bai Mu showed a smile that was uglier than crying.

  "I'll explain to you later." Zuo Zirui's expression was a little unnatural.

  "Who is this husband?" The bride looked at this weird guest. It didn't seem like he was coming to Daoxi, it was like coming to cry for fun.

  Bai Mu's heart was dripping blood, watching his lover become someone else's husband. He regretted why he wanted to come. Isn't he looking for abuse by himself?

  "This is my classmate Bai Mu." Zuo Zirui's tone was a little stiff.

  "Congratulations, I wish you all grow old together." Bai Mu stiffly said something against his will, and now he is painfully numb. "I have something to go." He really didn't want to stay here anymore and turned and left.

  "Husband, your classmate is really weird, is something wrong?" The bride looked at the man with red eyes, staggered, and left unconsciously, muttering.

  "Well, it's okay." Zuo Zirui replied absently.

  Bai Mu drove the car and didn't know where to go. He didn't want to go back to the two people's home. There were too many bits and pieces of what they used to be. That would keep him falling into good memories, and he would collapse. I can't go back to my former home. My parents had sold the house and moved back to their hometown, saying that they were blind.

  Where else can he go? Where is his shelter? He just wants to find a lover, is it so difficult to spend this life in a simple, plain life?

  Maybe he was wrong at the beginning, he knew Zuo Zirui was different from him. He has always been curved, and Zuo Zirui was straight at first, maybe one day Zirui will leave him, but he still chooses to believe in his gentleness.

  While thinking about it, his car unknowingly drove to the suburbs. A large truck transporting coal mines drove towards him. When he was going to pass the truck, the truck's tires burst. The body leaned toward Bai Mu's car, and the coal mine on the car crashed down, instantly flooding Bai Mu's car.

  At the moment of being submerged by the coal mine, Bai Mu thought this time was over. The smashed glass cut his body, and inadvertently his blood-stained hand touched an oil painting given to him on the sub-seat. The picture on the oil painting slowly disappeared, and white light appeared on the blank canvas.

  Bai Mu only thought he was dazzled, and now he only felt that his head was getting dizzy. He didn't know why he thought of the moth fighting the fire.

  He had never figured out why the moth always wanted to destroy itself, but he might understand it now-what it seeks is only a ray of light and warmth in the dark. Although that would make it embrace the trap of death, it could not stop its desire. When it dances alone in the dark, it is accompanied by endless loneliness and cold.

  When a ray of light and warmth suddenly appeared in this deadly dark night, the cells of its whole body were shouting and eager. Although it knew that it would burn its life, but it still chose its own pursuit.

  In the end it is happy. It has found a lifelong pursuit. Compared with these, the others seem so small. The pain in the body is submerged in happiness, and it is not felt at all. It finally found its final destination.

  Did he dance with the fire like that moth, and finally be burned to ashes. And Zuo Zirui is his bright light, but unfortunately he is not as happy as the moth, the bright light he yearns for is gone. I really hope to turn into a wisp of dust in the world from now on, without love, there will be no pain, without hope, there will be no disappointment.

  Bai Mu closed his eyes, the white light surrounded him and disappeared into this world.

The author has something to say:
(to finger) Wo, I promise, I am definitely my mother.

--------------------------
💎:

💎: new song guys, if you have time visit them pls🙏😍😍😍