Chapter 59

Bai Mu, wrapped in thick animal skins, stood at the entrance of the cave, crouching. A blast of cold wind blew, bringing snow all over the sky to fall on him. His body shrank, and the damn weather was still so cold like a ball.

    "Go in, it's cold and don't get sick." Celter walked behind him, eyes full of distress. He stretched out his hand to gently brush the snowflakes off his body and held his frozen hands.

    "Yeah." Bai Mu nodded, obediently letting Celter take his hand into the cave.

    "After the snow stops, you can study it again." Celter knew he was looking at the surroundings, thinking about how to better protect the tribe.

    "I already have an idea, just let everyone help implement it after the snow stops."

    "Well, don't you get too tired, and don't put too much pressure on yourself." Celter has been thinking about him recently. How to do more for Bai Mu. But apart from taking good care of him, he really couldn't help in designing fortifications.

    "It won't be this time. I believe that everyone can work together to overcome all the difficulties." Bai Mu also thought about it carefully later, and the scene in the dream only reflected his worries. And based on the analysis of the situation at the time, as long as everyone struggles to resist, the beasts can't help them if they don't panic.

    There are also dreams like that. Bai Mu felt that most of the reason was just like when he was bored at the beginning, and spent the weekends at home endlessly when he finished playing Plants vs. Zombies, killing zombies endlessly when he slept. But thinking of this little game, Bai Mu had some inspiration for the arrangement of defenses.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, drink a bowl of hot soup." Anqiluo brought a bowl of hot soup to Bai Mu.

    Bai Mu looked at the shredded radish and crucian carp soup he was drinking today. He tasted it and it was fine. It's cold now, and Bai Mu has taught Anqiluo a few winter soups that warm and invigorate the body, and Anqiluo is very talented to learn.

    Because Bai Mu told him that these soups not only strengthen the body, but also increase the ability to keep out the cold. Therefore, Anqiluo took extra care when learning warming up and warming body soup.

    "You are doing well, your craft is getting better and better." Bai Mu praised after drinking the soup. The complimented Angelo showed a bright smile. At this time, Tabor leaned forward and handed a piece of cloth. Celt took it one step at a time, and then wiped the snowflakes from his hair.

    Recently, everyone has been walking around the white animal husbandry group, fearing that the pressure he puts on him is too great to be crushed. Everyone cared about him very much, and was afraid that he was tired and didn't let him do anything, but told him to rest.

    "Selter, has the fence on the refuge cave been repaired?" Bai Mu sat down by the fire and caught fire. It was really cold outside.

    "After you have repaired it, you don't have to worry about the patriarch's arrangements. It is said that the beasts will not come when it snows recently."

    "Well, some defensive measures need to be added after the snow stops." Bai Mu has thought about it recently. How to protect.

    "You can take a good rest these few days, don't think about that." Said Celter gave Bai Mu a bowl of soup.

    "Well, it's cold, I don't have much energy, I always want to sleep." Bai Mu held the hot soup and sipped it, and his body gradually warmed up.