Chapter 21

As a group of people walked into the forest, some of the adult orcs reduced their momentum and took the little orcs to a place a little far away from the large army to teach the little orcs how to hunt, and make full use of their sharp teeth and claws to attack the prey.

  The little female closely followed her mother and father, looking around with excitement and curiosity. There are dangers everywhere in the forest, and they can't leave the tribe. It was a rare opportunity to come out and have a look, and they were all very excited.

  Bai Mu walked in the crowd, Lei Zhe followed behind them to protect them. To teach Tabor hunting skills, Celtic reluctantly left with more than twenty other orcs with a group of young lions.

  After walking for nearly an hour, there were more and more trees, and occasionally small animals that were strange to Bai Mu could be seen running past. He even saw pink rabbits, green mice, and long-footed snakes. He was dazzled to see. The previous few times he had been in the deep forest with serious thoughts, and he hadn't looked at the world seriously.

  "Anqiluo where are we going?" Bai Mu saw that there were a lot of edible wild vegetables in the forest, but everyone didn't stop to pick them, and asked puzzledly.

  "We are going to Mount Varu."

  "Mount Varo?" What is this place?

  "Mount Varu is the closest mountain to the tribe, where there is more food." Ahn'Qirao saw Bai Mu's doubt and answered.

  "How far is that?" Bai Mu thought in his heart. It's been nearly an hour. If it's far away, wouldn't it be a waste of time?

  "It's almost here." After

  walking for about half an hour, I finally saw Mount Varu. The vegetation on the mountain is dense and the mountain is gentle, which is very suitable for gathering food. At the foot of the mountain, some of the orcs drove away the beasts first, and some remained to protect the females. The team with the little lion experience is also not far from them.

  The orcs who did not go to drive away the beasts came back. After confirming that there were no beasts on the mountain, everyone started to move separately. Bai Mu, Anqiluo, and Lei Zhe did not follow everyone up the mountain, but followed the foot of the mountain.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, why don't you go up the mountain with everyone?" Anqiluo didn't understand his actions.

  "Now the whole mountain is safe. Everyone is going up from the same place. It's too crowded and it's not easy to collect food."

  "Ah, that's how it is."

  "Anqiluo, I'll help you be carried. "At this time they were ready to go up the mountain, and Lei Zhe was worried that Anqiluo was tired to help.

  "No, you still have to protect us." Anqiluo smiled sweetly and rejected Lei Zhe's proposal.

  "Okay, I will definitely protect you." Lei Zhe was dazed by Angelo's smile and replied blankly.

  "Well, I believe you, Lei Zhe is the warrior of our tribe."

  "Haha..." The praised Lei Zhe smirked embarrassedly.

  Bai Mu looked at these two people tired and crooked, and felt uncomfortable in his heart. Did these two people deliberately irritate him as a widowed person? Is it necessary to be so numb?

  "Anqiluo, what kind of food did you collect when you came before?" Bai Mu, who was stimulated, immediately turned on a 100-watt light bulb.

  "Just collect some fruits and wild vegetables." Anqilyo finished his interaction with Lei Zhe and looked at Bai Mu.

  "Huh, do these orcs usually take them back?" Bai Mu puzzled.

  "Well, but the forest is dangerous. The females are all staying in the tribe, and there is a rare opportunity to come out. There are also young females who need to know what food can be eaten in the forest."

  Bai Mu heard it completely, and the most fundamental meaning was that A mountain-climbing activity with my wife and children. What to collect food is just by the way. To put it bluntly is to give out to females and children who can't leave the tribe.

  The three of them walked, picking edible wild vegetables and fruits. Today, Bai Mu got to know many plants from another world.

  Bai Mu saw a few maple trees in the forest, and he felt intimate when he saw familiar trees. Bai Mu stepped forward and looked at these tall maple trees.

  Bai Mu remembers that he had seen a class of sugar maple trees that secrete sugar in maple trees on the Internet. This type of tree accumulates starch during the growth period. As the snow melts in the spring, enzymes convert starch into sugar, which is dissolved by the water absorbed by the roots, forming a light sweetness. From the beginning of March, the sap will flow in the body of the tree for 6 to 8 weeks to promote the growth of the tree. I just don’t know if these maple trees are sugar maple trees?

  With the mentality of giving it a try, Bai Mu took out a knife and made a cut in the trunk, and sap was left in a while. Bai Mu stretched out his finger and touched some into his mouth, his eyes lit up suddenly. He was pleasantly surprised to find that the sap was sweet. He still remembered that the main component of these juices was sucrose, which also contained glucose and fructose, which had no less nutritional value than honey. If you collect them and boil them into sugar cubes, you won't have sugar to eat.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, what are you doing?" Anqiluo asked, looking at Bai Mu's strange behavior.

  "Come here." Bai Mu did not answer his question, but beckoned to him excitedly to let him pass. Anqiluo walked up to him without knowing it, and Lei Zhe followed closely.

  "Try it." Bai Mu pointed to the overflowing sap. The two curiously tasted sweet ones. What's so strange about this?

  "Isn't it sweet?" Lei Zhe didn't understand why he was so excited.

  "Can we come again tomorrow? I want to collect some sap." Bai Mu did not answer his question, he was concerned about something else.

  "Let Celt bring you here, but what are you going to do to collect these?" Lei Zhe didn't understand, Angelo also looked puzzled.

  "I'm going to use this to boil the sugar to store it, it will be useful in the future." Bai Mu sold it, and they would know when the time came. "By the way, you help me remember this position, I'm afraid I won't find it tomorrow." The two nodded in response, and did not continue to ask Bai Mu what the juice was for.

  The three of them made a note of the location and proceeded. Bai Mu has been in a state of excitement ever since he discovered the sugar maple tree. He still remembered that he had read a post on the Internet called "A Thousand Strange Trees", which recorded many strange trees. After reading it, Bai Mu was very curious about these magical trees and took pictures of these trees. Then I sighed that the world of the Qing Dynasty is nothing strange.

  Now that he has found the sugar maple tree, can other trees be found? Bai Mu tried to remember the trees he urgently needed now. Although those trees are distributed all over the world, this world is very wonderful, maybe he can find other wonderful plants within the scope of activities of the Winged Lion tribe.

  At this time Celt was leading Tabor and another little orc to stare at their prey, a baby horned deer. This animal is not aggressive and is suitable for training the little lions. Celt told the two eager, a little guy who was ready to rush out what they needed to pay attention to, and then let them act on their own. And he stayed aside to prevent accidents.