Chapter 17

"Bai Mu, thank you." As the two walked side by side, Celtic said suddenly.

  "Ah?" Bai Mu wondered why his sudden thank you came from?

  "Thank you for everything you have done for my people." Celt smiled as Bai Mu looked confused and cute.

  "You said this, it's not that you said nothing. And I thought about it better myself." Bai Mu suddenly realized that this was what he was talking about.

  "Yeah." Celt nodded happily, does this mean that Bai Mu has gradually begun to consider this place as his own home.

  "Celtic, when will the clan go picking food?" Bai Mu planned to weave out the back basket earlier, so that he could bring more when looking for food.

  "Three days later, what's going on?"

  "Nothing, I just want to make up the back basket quickly so that I can bring more things back."

  "What is a back basket?" Celt had never heard of this thing.

  "It's a bit like the bag on my back, but it is woven with the blue wood strips you helped me get."

  "I'll help you with it." Celtic looked at Bai Mu's slender and white hands and thought of making those by himself When the blue wooden strips were used, there were a lot of rough edges that would pierce people, and he couldn't let Bai Mu get that.

  "Good." Bai Mu replied simply. After getting along for so many days, Bai Mu had regarded Celtic who had always silently helped him as his family, and he was not polite to him.

  The two wandered around the tribe, and Bai Mu only now knew the whole picture of the Winged Lion Clan. If he wasn't looking for a fertile piece of land, I really don't know when he would want to look around. In fact, he is also a foodie, and the first thing he does here is to be busy improving his food all day long.

  The winged lion tribe is actually very big, except for the big mountain full of caves, there is a flat open space at the foot of the mountain. There is a stone altar in the center of the open space, which is said to be used by tribesmen for pairing ceremonies and some large-scale sacrificial activities. And apart from the fact that the partner in the party can board the altar to receive the blessing of the great god, only the great witch can go to the altar. It can be seen from this that the orcs value their home and their partner.

  There is a small river on the edge of the clearing. This river flows through the foot of the mountain where the tribe lives and bypasses the clearing to the distance. The creek where they dealt with rorum beasts is a tributary of this river. The stream runs through the clearing, the stream is crystal clear, and the shore and bottom are covered with rocks. From time to time you can see fish and shrimp in the stream. There is an S-shaped bend in the upper reaches of the stream, and Bai Mu likes it very much. He visually inspected the 1/3 of the land enclosed by the stream, which was about 800 square meters. The cave must not be long lived. The cave is not only dark and damp, and it is not convenient to get in and out. The rattan ladders and rugged sheep-gut trails outside the cave are also prone to accidents.

  If you are able to build houses in the future, the open space at the foot of the mountain is flat and wide and suitable for building and living. In the future, all the Winged Lions will move out of the cave to build houses and live here, and it will not be too crowded.

  As a modern person, Bai Mu is very fond of the location of residence, he thinks this place is very good. In the future, you can enclose a large yard, plant some vegetables in the front yard, and dig a pond in the backyard to raise some fish and shrimp. He likes to eat fish and shrimps, and he has learned many different ways to make them taste as good as those sold in the restaurant.

  Bai Mu thought it was pretty good. But the thought of building a house hurts his brain. It's a big project. He decided to plan here to grow vegetables. When I have the ability to build a house later.

  "Celt, I want to do something like this." Bai Mu told Celtic of his decision, but he didn't mention the construction of the house temporarily.

  "What do you want to grow?" Celtic wondered, do I need to grow so much food in the forest? And how to grow it?

  "I brought some seeds. I want to grow some food from my hometown." Bai Mu said with a nostalgic expression on his face, and Celtic knew it.

  "Well, you teach me how to grow, and I will help you." Celtic made up his mind and made up his mind to make him do it. Bai Mu only needs to teach him how to do it.

  After visiting the tribe, the two went back. There are still many things to do at home. Bai Mu wants to cure the ham, and Celtic wants to make the remaining blue wood into strips. People who meet Bai Mu on the road will nod and smile at Bai Mu, and those who are familiar will come forward to say hello. Everyone’s face was filled with happy smiles this day.

  Back home, Anqiluo was still busy like a hardworking bee. The house was cleaned by him. The fried meat was placed in a clay pot and placed in the corner. A clay bowl was placed at the mouth of the pot to serve as cover. The unfinished meat was also put in a jar and placed in the corner.

  Seeing them back, Anqiluo stopped working and greeted them happily: "I'm back."

  Seeing this scene, Bai Mu felt warm. How long has it been? Whenever he returned home, he was greeted in a dark and cold room. Sometimes he wanted to have someone waiting for him when he got home, so he could have warm meals.

  "Well, I'm back. Anqiluo, you worked hard." Bai Mu was a little embarrassed to see that Anqiluo had done everything alone.

  "What is this, I do it every day." Anqiluo didn't think there was anything.

  Celt always remembered what Bai Mu said to knit the back as soon as possible, and when he got home, he began to pick up the unprocessed blue wood and fiddle with it.

  Bai Mu didn't say anything, rolled up his sleeves and took out the salted intestines yesterday. He forgot to take it out this morning, and he smelled it. Fortunately, the weather was cool and did not change. But when he wanted to find a place to hang his intestines, he was embarrassed, there was nowhere to hang it.

  He thought for a while, found a blue wood with two thick fingers that hadn't been processed yet, and inserted it into the crack in the stone near the hole. En is too long, there is no force on the other side, it will easily fall off. He used a hacksaw to cut the blue wood into three sections, each about one meter inserted in the cracks in the stone. Then tie the intestines to it and air dry.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu really eat these? How to eat it?" Anqiluo watched Bai Mu's behavior curiously, and handed him something from time to time.

  "Yes, when these intestines are dried, they can be eaten by frying them." Bai Mu dried the intestines and began to prepare the cured ham.

  Generally, he chooses pork hind legs for cured ham, and now he doesn't care about so many, all four legs are cured. The time was too tight yesterday, and I don’t know how it tastes when cured now, and cured ham is generally in winter, and now it’s spring. Alas, don't hesitate to give it a try, the weather is still cool anyway.

  Bai Mu put his legs on the stone slab and scattered some salt, but he put a little bit yesterday. Then began to rub, rubbing the bleeding area and stuffing some salt in until the whole Luolu animal's legs were soft. He taught Anqiluo while doing it, and Anqiluo learned very seriously. Anqiluo also started to knead the second leg. After kneading, Bai Mu put the Luolu animal leg in a clean clay pot.

  "Celt, can you get some clay for the pottery for me?" Bai Mu wanted to seal it after finishing it, only to remember that he forgot to prepare something.

  "Okay, wait a minute." Celt said as he put down his work and went out. Soon he returned with clay.

  "Why so fast?" Celtic took less than ten minutes from going out and coming back.

  "Uncle Barron in the clan has that. I asked him to get it." Celt didn't go outside to get it, but went directly to the house of an old orc who burned pottery in the clan to ask for some. Bai Mu knew it. Then he put a pottery bowl at the mouth of the pot and sealed it tightly with clay.