Chapter 37

Dinner is very rich, with aromatic grilled fish, delicious and sweet fish soup, crispy and delicious fried fish, and some baked potatoes. As soon as the little lion entered the cave, when he smelled the scent, his eyes flashed at him.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, what is delicious today?" The little lion circled around Bai Mu diligently.

    "I don't know if I don't see it?" As he said, he stuffed a fried fish into his mouth. The little lion chewed it a few times, and the delicious smell was his favorite crispy taste.

    "When will the big brother start the meal?" The little lion turned his head and looked at his big brother flatly.

    "I have to wait for your second brother to come back." Celt began to seriously consider Tabor's body shape. He continued to eat like this, and he was really too fat to fly. Is a winged lion that can't fly? Think about it and feel bad. If his beast father was there, he would be killed.

    Maybe it's time to ask Bai Mu's opinion, maybe he will have a good way. Or wait until the beginning of spring next year. Winter is coming in a few months. It is not a bad thing to get fat in winter.

    "By the way, where's the second brother?" The little lion didn't notice his brother's worries.

    "Go and find someone to share your clothes making experience."

    At this time, Bai Mu held a clay pot and handed it to Selter, and said, "You send this to the great witch, and the family has to trouble him from time to time, and the wound you brought back. You can't just throw it to the great witch, right?" The clay pot is filled with Bai Mu's cooked fish soup.

    "Well, the injured patriarch has arranged for someone to take care of it." Celter finished taking the clay pot.

    "That's good, and you remember to tell the big witch that you should pay attention to the assassination and the fish bones when you eat fish." Bai Mu confessed uneasy.

    "Okay." After the acceptance, Celt went out with the clay pot.

    When the little lion saw that he was leaving, Baba followed behind and confessed: "Big brother, you have to go and come back soon, we are still waiting for you to have dinner."

    "I know, you don't know to eat in one day." Celtic said. I think maybe we can't wait for the beginning of spring next year, and by then, Tabor probably won't be able to fly. Watching Celt go away, the little lion returned to the cave.

    "You went to the wild today" Bai Mu asked when he looked at the little lion playing dirty and grilled the fish.

    "I'm going to find someone else to play with the wooden stick, hehe, I'm slaughtering the Quartet." The little lion was terrified, swept away the frustrated Yi-n shadow in Bai Mu, and found confidence in others.

    "Oh, didn't you go to learn hunting today?" Bai Mu was surprised. This little guy seemed to be playing outside all day, only at home when he was eating and sleeping.

    "Go, as long as the weather is good, you can study every day, and then you can rest after passing the assessment of the day." The little lion said absently, staring straight at the grilled fish on Bai Mu's hand.

    "You can pass the assessment very quickly every day, so you have a lot of time to play?"

    "Yeah, I am very good." The little lion straightened X_io_ng and said smugly.

    "Well, I didn't see it." Bai Mu looked at the little lion suspiciously.

    "Hmph, that's because you have a problem with your eyes." The little lion also gave him a look like Bai Mu. Bai Mu smiled when he saw his cute little Mo.