Chapter 30

Anqiluo was very happy when he saw that Bai Mu brought back a lot of food. Every time Bai Mu went out, he could bring back delicious food. How could he not find so many delicious foods in the forest before?

  Now Anqiluo's craftsmanship is getting better and better under Bai Mu's, and all the tasks of cooking at home are entrusted to him. When Lei Zhe was fine, he was basically at their home, as if he had already become a member of their home in advance.

  The atmosphere of the family together is very warm, everyone talks and laughs, even if they talk about some boring topics, they will be very happy. Bai Mu enjoys this warm atmosphere very much. How long has he not enjoyed this atmosphere? It seems that it started after being kicked out of the house? Looking back on those things now, I feel so far away, just like what happened in my previous life.

  Seeing Bai Mu's expression in a daze, Celt stretched out his hand to hold Bai Mu's hand with some worry. Bai Mu returned to his senses and looked at him with a smile. The man who had been guarding his side was really gentle.

  In the evening, Bai Mu and Celtic entered the space, because Celtic was going to hunt early the next morning, and they stayed in the space for a short time.

  After Celtic went hunting, Anqiluo and Bai Mu stayed at home and used blue wooden slats to weave small baskets, which were used to hold small things at home, such as sharp beast teeth, bone needles, and green cane silk. Now the two people's crafts are getting better and better, and the things they make up won't be crooked.

  "Bai Mu, are you there?" Casey's voice came from outside the cave.

  "

  Yes , come in." Anqiluo frowned. Big Brother is not here today. Didn't Casey come to Bai Mu to snatch him from Bai Mu?

  "Can I come to play often in the future?" When Casey came in, she saw Bai Mu and Anqiluo chatting while weaving a basket. The two are like brothers, making Casey very envious. He is the only one in their family. Although he also has friends and many orc suitors, Casey still hopes to have a brother who can chat with him and act like a baby.

  He felt that the quiet breath of Bai Mu made people very comfortable, and Bai Mu was very gentle, like his ideal brother. So he unconsciously wanted to get close to Bai Mu, as for Celtic, he had long been left behind.

  "Casey, you asked the wrong person, you should ask the owner." Bai Mu saw a case staring at him waiting for the answer. He felt very helpless. Why do people here always ask him instead of the owner. ?

  Anqiluo didn't agree to him immediately, but just pulled Casey aside and whispered.

  "Are you going to take this opportunity to get close to my big brother?" Anqiluo looked at Casey suspiciously, and he would kill any factor that might destroy his big brother's happiness in the cradle. His elder brother paid a lot for them. It was not easy for him to raise him and Tabor alone, especially when he raised them very well. So they want their eldest brother to be happy anyway.

  "No, your eldest brother is not the best, is it worth my effort?" Casey curled his lips. There are many orcs chasing him. He just thinks Celtic looks better, and he doesn't have to.

  "For Tabor and I, my elder brother is the best. Your words are too ugly, but you can give up on my elder brother. Hey, what are you doing here?"

  "I'm here to find Bai Mu Ah, he looks like an older brother." Casey began to praise Bai Mu excitedly. It hit it off with Anqiluo, who had always admired Bai Mu, and the two began to exchange experiences. Without Hao's knowledge, Bai Mu had two extra fans in another world.

  There was a scream from the tribe that night, followed by a panicked cry for help. Bai Mu, who had just fallen asleep, sat up fiercely, and the cave was completely dark. Celtic and the others were also awakened.

  "What's the matter with Celtic, what's the matter?" Bai Mu stumbled from the room, smearing. Celtic hurriedly stepped forward to support him, worried that he would fall.

  "I don't know what's going on, I'll go and see." Celter helped Bai Mu to sit on the stone bench before going out.

  "I'll go too." Bai Mu wanted to follow along to see the situation.

  "No, what if there is any danger?" Celter firmly refused.

  "Okay, you should be more careful." Now that the situation is unclear, it might be a hindrance to follow him, so Bai Mu compromised.

  "I know." After Celtic finished speaking, he told Tabor: "You are obediently at home, and protect Bai Mu and Anqiluo."

  "I will, brother, don't worry." The entrusted little lion with a small chest proudly showed his paw and promised.

  Searle nodded and quickly ran out of the cave, turning into a beast and flying in the direction of the sound. The three people in the family were worried about his safety and unwilling to sleep, and Anqiluo raised a fire to bring a ray of light to the dark cave. The three of them sat around the fire, watching the beating flames silent.

  They could vaguely hear voices coming from outside from time to time, and it seemed that orcs were rushing to the place where the accident happened. The three of them were cast a shadow over their hearts, worried that something would happen.

  "Have a similar situation happened in Anqiluo before?" Bai Mu broke the silence and looked at Anqiluo.

  "Yes, but very few. Some homes without orcs were attacked in the middle of the night."

  Bai Mu looked at the cave that opened. Although the orcs had five senses and were very alert, they could perceive the danger in advance. But if a bird of prey suddenly strikes, the orc hasn't reacted, and the female who is incompetent will suffer.

  "Bai Mu, Da Wu wants you to go there." At this time Celtic returned. Bai Mu knew that something must be wrong, and without a word, climbed onto Celter's back and headed to the residence of the great witch.

  When we arrived at Dawu's cave, many orcs gathered there, and they all gathered around the entrance of the cave. Many torches were lit in the cave, illuminating every corner of the cave. There was not a faint weeping sound coming from the cave. At this time, the patriarch also walked out of the cave and said to the orcs surrounding the cave entrance: "Go back, there are still people at home waiting for you to protect, there is nothing wrong with you here."

     Theorcs gradually dispersed after hearing this. go with. Celtic carried Bai Mu directly into the cave. Then I saw the big witch greeted him. Anxiously he pulled Bai Mu, who had come off Selter's back, to a stone bed,

  "Bai Mu, come and see if you can do anything about this wound? I tried herbal medicine but the effect was not great."

  Bai Mu saw it. The person on the bed was surprisingly Eli. At this time, there were two small holes in his left arm, his arm was swollen, and ecchymosis and blood blisters appeared in some places. The big witch seemed to have given him medicine just now, and there was still some dark green juice on his arm.

  After reading the wound, Bai Mu was shocked, he was obviously bitten by a poisonous snake. When he was a child, when he went to his grandmother's house to play, he saw the wound of a neighbor's uncle who was bitten by a poisonous snake.

  "Bai Mu, you must save Eli." Eli's lover Abel's eyes were slightly red, and he looked at Bai Mu expectantly. I kept praying to the great god in my heart, and his lovely little lover should never have anything to do. They are planning to become partners on the festival this year. It's all bad for himself, but he didn't protect Eli well. If Eli doesn't come back, what will he do in the future?

  At this moment, the middle-aged female sobbing on the stone bed heard Abel's words, her eyes lit up and looked at Bai Mu hopefully.

  "I'll try my best, I don't know if it will work?" Bai Mu didn't know if the snake venom first aid method he learned before was still useful. Try it for himself, and then cooperate with Da Wu's herbal medicine to see if it works.

  "Great Witch, you still have to prepare some herbs. I need your herbs to clean up the toxins in his body after I treat the wound." Bai Mu respectfully said to the Great Witch. Hearing Celtic introduced that the Great Witch is actually like a tribal doctor. All have very brilliant art.

  "Okay." After seeing the big witch agree, Bai Mu saw that the wound on Eli's hand was deeper, and reached into his pocket to take out a small knife from the space. After putting the knife on the fire for high-temperature sterilization, he carefully cut the wound in a "+" shape with the wound as the center, so that the remaining snake venom could flow out. Bai Mu remembers that he learned that the incision should not be too deep to avoid damage to the blood vessels.

  His hands were trembling when he cut the wound. After all, he did not study medicine and had no similar experience. In the past, he had only learned something when he was learning outdoor first aid knowledge, which was completely on paper. If you can say that you can barely count as experience, I saw the rescue once at my grandmother's house when I was young.

  "Go and fetch some water and put some salt in it." Bai Mu was already sweating profusely after marking the wound. He saw the fishy and black blood continue to flow out, and repeatedly ordered.

  "Yes." Abel hurriedly brought a jar of salted water under the guidance of the great witch. Bai Mu washed the wound with salt water. He seems to remember that washing the wound with salt water can destroy and neutralize the snake venom. He does not remember it very clearly. Now a dead horse is a living horse doctor.

  "Go get another can of water." After cleaning the wound, Bai Mu asked for another can of water. The patriarch, Celter and the middle-aged female watched quietly, not daring to interrupt. Celtic watched Bai Mu sweat profusely, distressed.

  Bai Mu put the water brought by Abel beside him, and checked his mouth to confirm that there were no ulcers and mucous membrane damage. He took a deep breath, summoned the courage to pull up Eli's swollen hand and started taking poison and blood. The stench of blood spread in his mouth, and Bai Mu felt that his stomach was beginning to churn, and he tried to restrain himself in order to save others.

  Celt frowned tightly when he saw that this heart was about to touch his throat. The blood is poisonous at first glance. What if Bai Mu is also poisoned? He wanted to stop Bai Mu's actions in exchange for himself, at least he had a good physique. Bai Mu vomited poisonous blood, and quickly rinsed his mouth with water.

  "I'll come, Bai Mu." When Bai Mu was about to continue, Celtic stopped him.

  "It's okay, don't delay saving people." Bai Mu refused. He suppressed the discomfort in his stomach and took another big mouthful of poisonous blood. He kept repeating it until fresh blood left the wound. Bai Mu was sweating profusely and his face was pale. He just felt that his mouth was numb.

  "Bai Mu, are you okay?" Seeing Bai Mu stopped, Celt finally anxiously pulled the person into his arms and checked carefully.