Chapter 87

Celtic was also stunned by the sudden good news, grinning dumbly. Muttering to himself: "I am going to be the father of the beast, and I am going to be the father of the beast."

    Bai Mu looked at Celter and smiled stupidly. He must be a silly father in the future. At this time Celt seemed to react suddenly, the excitement in his heart didn't know how to send Xi-e out. "Hahahahaha~~ I'm going to be a beast father, Bai Mu, did you hear that, we have children."

    "I heard it, I heard it, don't be silly, go and prepare something for the big witch." I was so busy recently and I was invited by Celt to come home. There is a lot of food in the house now. Let Celter prepare some good things for the witch to express his gratitude.

    "Okay, I'm going now. Da Wu, wait, I'll send you the food when I will send you back."

    "Don't be so polite."

    "This is also our intention. Don't refuse, Da Wu." Celtic said and went out in a hurry.

    Celt was surrounded by the three of Reggie when he got out of the bedroom. "Big brother, you said you are going to be a beast father, is it true?" Anqiluo's eyes sparkledLooking at Celter, I am really happy for my elder brother.

    "Big brother, will there be a baby in the family soon?" Tabor is happy, and there is finally a child younger than himself in the family.

    Lei Zhe didn't ask aloud, but kept staring at Celtic, who was full of spring breeze. There is no need to ask, it is true at first glance at his Mo look. But his brother is really amazing. This pairing has only been a few months, and Bai Mu has it. It really makes people envy and hate.

    "Yeah, next year I will be a beast father." Celter smiled silly, he wanted to tell the entire tribe that he was going to be a beast father, but everyone felt his joy.

    "Brother, congratulations." Anqiluo and Tabor were confirmed, dancing with joy.

    "I have to make more clothes for the baby, and more to keep warm. I don't know how cold it will be next winter." Anqiluo knew that Bai Mu was not good at needlework, so he automatically took care of preparing clothes for the baby. Past. He thought that even if the little orc born to Big Brother Bai Mu didn't need clothes for the time being, he could use it later when he gave birth to a little female Xi_ng. He never considered whether Bai Mu could give birth to a female Xi_ng.

    "I will also play with the baby in the future." Taber has already begun to plan. After the lion is born, he will take him to the creek to catch fish and play football with them, etc. he likes activities. I have to say that Child Tabor has an extra playmate, not a kid.

    "Let's not talk about it yet, Anqiluo, you can help me prepare some food for the big witch to take back."

    "Okay."

    Celtic and Anqiluo entered the kitchen, Anqiluo took out half of the Halo Lulu beast. There are some fruits and preserved fruits, and a small jar of wine. As a result, he took some baskets full of them, and Celtic was very satisfied. When Da Wu saw such a full basket of food, he said it was too much. But Celtic insisted that it was just their little intention that made the witch must lose weight. Enthusiasm was difficult, but Da Wu finally accepted it. Celtic carried the basket and sent the witch back.

    After Anqiluo was happy, he planned to do something to supplement Bai Mu. He learned a lot from Bai Mu. In the end, he decided to cook fish soup. Ahn'Qiraj was definitely a good intention. He only knew that fish soup was a great tonic. He didn't know that people who were pregnant would easily react to fish. So while eating, Bai Mu urged sadly, facing a large pot of fish soup on the kang table, he retched. The family is at a loss, not just what to do. So Celtic's life of raising children started like this.