Chapter 90

Bai Mu's actions are getting more and more inconvenient, and Celter becomes more cautious. Tabor is very sensible and cleans the house every day and feeds his animals. He doesn't know how to cook, or maybe he even takes care of the cooking. He also thought about helping Celtic wash the clothes, but Celtic refused. Celt thought for a while. Now that the weather is hot, the clothes he wears are thinner, and Tabor has already begun to learn to wash clothes, so he asked him to start washing his own clothes.

    Tabor behaved very well and obediently, which was far different from his previous image of mischief. Bai Mu is very pleased with his sensible We_i, and loves Tabor the little lion even more. I hope that in the future, my children will be like him, playing crazy and happy, but when the parents are busy, they will try their best to share the burden for the family.

    At the beginning, Eli often came to see him with Abel's company, but now Eli is about to give birth and is gone. Andy would often bring Curtis and Yamo over to chat with Bai Mu. After Bai Mu's belly got bigger, Andy didn't bring Curtis and Amo with him when he came. After all, Curtis in their house was too noisy, and it would be bad if they hurt Bai Mu.

    Every time Amo went out hunting, he would hunt more prey, and distributed some to Celtic, and sometimes picked some fruit. In early July, Eli gave birth to a sturdy lion cub, which made Abel very happy. Bai Mu was also happy for them, and Celt sent them a Lulu beast and a few big fish for Abel to make up for Eli.

    Bai Mu felt that his actions were becoming more and more inconvenient, and now almost all of them could only lie in bed. Da Wu had nothing to do recently, so he put most of his attention on Bai Mu. Celter often massaged Bai Mu to relieve his burden and pain.

    In mid-July, people who went out for technical support from other tribes returned one after another. Anqiluo and Lei Zhe also returned in the first batch. They had always remembered the Bai Mu at home, and worked hard to complete the task and rushed back.

    Bai Mu looked at Angelo, feeling tanned and thin. "I thought you couldn't come back in time?"

    "After we passed, we started to divide the work. Some people organized them to dig foundations, and some went out to find materials, just like the tribe arranged. Later, we taught everything we knew. They, let them build by themselves, and we will come back." Lei Zhe looked at Bai Mu's belly, really worried for him.

    "Yeah, everyone is working hard to come back as soon as possible. I can't wait to teach all the knowledge to the people of the Winged Wolf tribe in a few days, and then we can come back." Those days were really hard, but I brought out the apprentices. After that, they relaxed a lot, and they packed their luggage and went home after confirming that there was no problem. However, teaching others new knowledge is also a very fulfilling thing, and watching the magnificent walls rise up under their efforts, the feeling of shock cannot be described in words. When they came back, the city walls were almost completed, but the houses had not been built yet. I sincerely hope that I will have the opportunity to see the tribe built under their guidance.

    "Thank you." Celtic Mo Mo Anqiluo's furry head, this trip should be very hard for Anqiluo who has never traveled far.

    "Big brother, I'm fine, this time we also brought back a lot of plant seeds that are only available from the Winged Wolf tribe. Brother, you can plant him in the space of the tower to see if it is needed by the tribe." He took out a small bag of seeds and handed it to Celter.

    "Well, you go wash and rest first, and stew Lulu beast soup for you in the evening." Celter accepted with a smile, and then looked at them with a little humiliated face and asked them to take care of them quickly.