Chapter 71

They kept going deep, the inside of the canyon was obviously warmer than the outside, and it didn't take long for everyone to feel hot. It is estimated that after Mo walked for about half an hour, he finally reached the cave mentioned by the patriarch, which is a natural cave. There are abundant water resources here, and the cave is relatively wet, so it seems that it is not suitable for the orcs living in the cave.

    Bai Mu was observing the cave. The place where they stayed was only at the opening of the cave, and the darkness inside the cave seemed to be able to go deeper. Looking at the depths of the dark and secluded cave, Bai Mu was very curious about how deep the cave was and where it could lead to. "Patriarch Er, have you ever been in this cave?" Bai Mu curiously asked Er who was packing his luggage. The patriarch asked.

    "The cave is very deep, and it's not easy to walk. After going in for a while, it keeps going down, and the innermost is a river." Patriarch Er went forward because of curiosity. In fact, he knew that there was nothing to look at.

    "Oh." It doesn't seem to lead to the outside world, so you can rest assured.

    Celt put his and Bai Mu's salute in a relatively dry corner, and Bai Mu helped take out the food. They bring some food for each person, but all meals are combined into one.

    After everyone packed their luggage, the patriarch arranged for two people to stay behind to cook, and the others followed Bai Mu to check the situation in the valley.

    There was a lot of space in the valley, and Bai Mu was going to take a look at the general appearance of this place first, so he let Celter fly with him at low altitude. The rest followed them and circled the canyon.

    As I flew into the valley and opened wider, the river I saw in the valley continued to extend along the cliffs into the valley. The terrain in the valley is flat and it is initially estimated to be suitable for housing construction.

    The most open area in the hinterland is a sparsely forested, flat grassland. At this time, the grass was covered with slightly yellow grass, and it seemed that it would be a green grassland again soon.

    There are many creeks in the valley, and they will eventually converge into the river under the cliff. Bai Mu thought that the house could be built next to the creek in the future, so that water would be very convenient and the living environment with mountains and water would be nice.

    On the cliffs on both sides of the canyon, there are small bushes growing, but not very dense, but most of them are the rock walls exposed by L_uo. One or two caves of different sizes can occasionally be seen on the rock wall.

    After traveling for a while, I started to travel on a gentle slope, and the rumbling of water could be heard faintly. The more I walked in, the louder the sound, until I reached the deepest part of the canyon, I saw a waterfall that diverged from above the cliff, like a curtain of water hanging on the cliff.

    "Patriarch Er and Patriarch Bouzi, let's go down and take a look." Bai Mu gestured down.

    "Good." The two patriarchs nodded and flew to the ground.

    The group stopped under the waterfall, and the oncoming coolness made Bai Mu shiver. Celtic, who has always put Bai Mu first, did not miss his move.
    "Is it cold?" Celt asked worriedly.

    "It's kind of." The moisture under the waterfall is very heavy, and the splashing water mist makes people feel cold. If it is a hot summer, it would be very comfortable, but the season is wrong.

    "Then let's leave here."

    "I'm fine, just wait a while." Bai Mu took out a pen and paper and began to record the terrain here. Others are also exploring the environment here.