36

As time passed by little by little, Celtic and the others were never seen. Just when Bai Mu and Anqiluo finally couldn't help but rush out, Celtic came back.

    "Why are you coming back now?" Seeing that he was not injured and came back peacefully, I worried that Bai Mu was a little angry all afternoon. But Tabor went straight around his elder brother, seeming to check him for wounds.

    "Where's Big Brother Lei Zhe?" Anqiluo hurriedly asked when he saw Lei Zhe's figure.

  "Something happened on the way back, and Leizhe was injured." Celter said and put down his prey.

    "Brother, is he there, is he hurt badly?" Anqiluo felt that his heart was almost in his throat, and he asked eagerly, clutching Celter's arm.

    "It's not serious, it's just a minor injury. He went to the big witch to bandage and will be back soon." Celter patted his hand to signal him to be relieved. Anqiluo felt relieved when he heard that Lei Zhe's injury was not serious.

    "Brother, Lei Zhe was injured? How was it injured?"

    "When we came back, we saw an injured wing tiger orc in the Anaga River. When Lei Zhe and I were going to rescue him, Lei Zhe's arm was caught by the river water. The branch that rushed down was scratched. When he came back, he was afraid that you were worried, so he asked me to come back with the prey and tell you. He himself took the injured wing tiger tribe orc to the great witch for treatment, and he also bandaged it by the way Wound." After listening to him, Anqiluo breathed a sigh of relief, and ran to the door and looked around constantly.

    Seeing Celt's body wet, Bai Mu brought a bowl of ginger soup that had been prepared for him to drink. Without a word, Celtic picked up his bowl and drank it.

    "What is Bai Mu, it tastes so strange?" Celter looked at Bai Mu and asked after drinking.

    "This is ginger soup. It can prevent

    catching cold and getting sick." "Oh." Celter felt silly, this ginger soup is still hot, Bai Mu has been hot, right? Does he care about himself?

    "By the way, listen to what you just said, even if you go to save people, it won't take so long?"

    "The rain outside is so heavy that it affects our flight speed. The sense of smell and hearing are also affected to some extent during hunting. , So it took longer than usual." Well, it seems that this is the reason, Bai Mu nodded.

    "Wipe the rain off your head." Bai Mu handed him a piece of cloth. Celt took the cloth and shook his head, dripping with water. Then he took the cloth and rubbed it randomly.

    "You are a puppy, look at it all on me." No, he is a lion. Although Celtic didn't know what a dog was, he saw the place where Bai Mu's body was wet with rainwater, hehe smirked, with the intention of passing the test.

    "Bring it." Bai Mu saw Celter wiping it twice, and the yellow hair on his head was still dripping, so he didn't intend to wipe it. He reached out and asked him for cloth.

    "What?" Celtic looked at him stupidly. Without saying a word, Bai Mu directly took the cloth in his hand and carefully wiped his hair. Celt squinted his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Bai Mu's fingers running through his hair. Has Bai Mu accepted him now? Should I find time to confess?

    "It's cold these days, and it's easy to get sick if you don't dry your hair." As Bai Mu said, he expertly helped Celter wipe a yellow hair, until his hair was half dry.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, I'm so hungry. Big Brother and they are all okay. Can we prepare to eat?" Rest assured that the little lion also feels hungry, looking at them pitifully, interrupting the ambiguity between the two atmosphere of.