Chapter 69

"You talk about what method first, we must cooperate fully." The two patriarchs stared at Bai Mu with extremely eager eyes. They don't need to worry this time.

    Bai Mu took out the sketches he had brought. Fortunately, he still had some basic drawing skills, otherwise he would really be humming.

    "What is this?" Patriarch Booth looked at the pencil-drawn plan with some surprise.

    "This is the paper we use to record things, and the map drawn above is what I call the method." Bai Mu pointed to the topography on the map and gave them a detailed explanation. "You see here is the cliff where the tribe lives now, here is the river, and this is the stream from which water is taken, and this is the altar in the middle."

    Bai Mu first pointed out the things they were familiar with, and slowly let them remember Outline the terrain of the tribe. Then he pointed to the outermost part of the drawing and introduced: "This circle is the city wall, which is to build a thick high wall to enclose the entire tribe, and then open two doors as a place to enter and exit. Finally, dig an artificial river around the corner to introduce the river water. Surround the whole tribe. This way, the whole tribe can be protected."

    "What will Bai Mu use to build this city wall?" Patriarch Er heard it in the mist, and only after abandoning the strength of the boss did he figure out that it was on the fancy picture, but then Bai Mu said that fainted. Although they have built a snow wall, it is obviously different from this one.

    "This has to be built with stones and bricks, and it has to be built to be thicker and stronger than the last snow wall. This is a difficult project, but if there are no major changes after it is built, it should be enough to protect everyone's safety." At first, Bai Mu wanted to build a soil foundation wall, which was strong without stone walls. Moreover, the claws and teeth of the beasts here are very sharp, and it is very likely that the soil foundation wall will be smashed. After thinking about it, it is decided not to use the soil foundation wall.

    "Bai Mu, what is a brick?" Patriarch Booz was also about to turn into mosquito coil eyes, but he shook his head and asked with shame when he heard that the city wall could protect the people.

    "Bricks are rectangular objects fired with soil." Bai Mu explained, making gestures with his hands and feet. The words were so dry that the two patriarchs barely understood.

    Listening to Bai Mu's description, the eyes of the two patriarchs were getting brighter and brighter, and they seemed to see the next time the herd came and were blocked outside the high city wall.

    "The height of our city wall needs to be about 15 meters, the thickness is 8 meters, and it is wide at the bottom and narrow at the top. The city wall needs to enclose the entire open space with the cliff behind which the tribe lives. Of course, if you can find a three-sided cliff surrounded by cliffs, there is only one. At the entrance, it would be better if there is enough water to live in a valley where the tribesmen live. This way it is easy to defend and difficult to attack. The number of beasts is the same as last time, and even more than last time. We don’t have to worry." Bai Mu thought very much. There is such a place, this is something you can meet but not ask for. And if there is such a place, the orcs have not moved in early.

    "It's not like this kind of place you are talking about." Patriarch Er smashed Bai Mu into a daze. He doesn't seem to know the great god here, right? I don't seem to have any friendship with him. But since I got here, I have been very lucky. Is this the invincible luck of the legendary traveler.

    "Where is it? Why don't you live in such a good terrain?" Bai Mu was so excited that he almost danced.

    "There are not enough caves in that place for the tribesmen because of the cliffs, and the caves there are very wet and unsuitable for living." Patriarch El said naturally.