35

Bai Mu goes out with Celter every morning. Celtic goes hunting, he hides in the space and puts the vegetables in the storage room in his back. He didn't come out until Celt was better, and the two went home together.

    The wisdom of the masses is not to be underestimated, especially the wisdom of the orcs, who are smart and have a strong ability to act. Soon the loom took shape. Bai Mu just mentioned them, and then gave them a general explanation. He didn't expect these people to toss him out in three days.

    Bai Mu held his chin and showed Ji_an's smile. In the future, if there is something he doesn't understand, he will throw it out and let them toss it, so that he won't be two big. Planting land, looking for ingredients, and getting some delicious food is what you should do.

    Outside the cave, the pouring rain was pouring down. Bai Mu, who couldn't get out and didn't want to do anything, looked idly at the hazy forest in the heavy rain outside the cave, and hummed: "It's raining, it's getting bigger, cats and dogs There was a fight."

    Tabor also sat beside him and looked at the outside with the same listlessness as him. It was raining or something the most annoying. Now he can't go out to play, nor can he learn hunting skills, it's really depressing.

    "Oh—" One big and one small sighed at the same time, then looked at each other, and continued to stare at the rain curtain outside. The big tree not far away was washed by the rain and was particularly green, standing vigorously in the rain, and the small sapling was suffering, and the sapling was washed down by the rain.

    Anqiluo is concentrating on weaving, and he is now obsessed with making clothes. Both Celt and Tabor put on the clothes he made. The fabric woven from green rattan silk is unexpectedly soft and durable, making the clothes comfortable to wear. After the loom was finished, the orcs produced several more, and now the people in the tribe put on clothes on hot days.

    At the beginning, everyone was a pair of big underpants. Later, Angelo made underwear according to the book Bai Mu gave him. Soon everyone else in the tribe learned. But the orcs who are accustomed to the wind are not used to wearing triangle inner linings, so the boxer briefs are used exclusively for orcs, while the female Xi_ng prefers Xi_ng to feel some briefs, and it is not easy to run out.

    The clothes of the orcs were single and monotonous, all of them were shorts of the same style and color. The female Xi_ng has a lot of tricks. Their clothes include short shorts and dresses. In fact, they just opened a few cloth bags. Weaving a belt to tie it looks good, but Bai Mu is not sensitive to that respect. The female Xi_ng also sews animal skins on her clothes for embellishment.

    After the clothes are made, the female Xi_ng in the tribe will go to each other in their new clothes to see whose clothes look good. It is raining these days, and this activity that the females are passionate about is temporarily suspended. The best clothes maker in the tribe now is Anqiluo, so Bai Mu will give him a small stove.

    "Are you uncomfortable?" Celter walked to Bai Mu and saw that he was lack of energy, worried whether he was sick. His big hand touched his forehead, feeling relieved that the temperature under his hand was not as hot as his own.

    "No, I just don't want to move." Bai Mu grabbed his hand and replied lazily.

    "It's cold today. I'm adding some clothes. You see, your hands are cold." Celt held Bai Mu's hand, feeling a little cold and asked him to add clothes.

    "No, go to bed on a rainy day. I'll go to bed." Bai Mu said and yawned. It's really easy to get sleepy in this weather.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, you are getting lazy." Tabor laughed at Bai Mu's lazy look. Bai Mu curled his lips, saying in his heart that it was not what your brother was used to. He ignored Tabor and went sleep.Bai Mu is only suitable for sleeping.
Celt felt very cute looking at him, and Bai Mu became more and more dependent on him. There is no rejection of some physical contact, maybe they can become partners after the festival next year. Celtic giggled as he thought about it, and Taber shook his head looking at his elder brother's stupidity. He was hopeless. Tabor continued to look at the rain curtain outside, humming: "It's raining, it's getting bigger, and cats and dogs are fighting." What is a cat and dog? What's the matter with them fighting off and raining?