Chapter 61

Er stood on the high wall in the animal herd Emperor looking beast figure, do not know the emperor beast is ready to sell. Elgin did not see for a long time to find the Emperor beast in sight, he began to feel uneasy. such a large-scale attack beast beast Emperor impossible not ah?

    " Have you seen the emperor beast? "E'er asked the orcs around him, wondering in his heart that so many beasts might just be that he didn't see it.

    " I didn't see it. " "Everyone shook their heads, and Er felt even more uncomfortable. Everyone began to look for the emperor beast in the huge group of animals.

    "Patriarch, I saw the emperor beast." "Suddenly a young orc shouted.

    "Where?" "E'er was suddenly excited when he heard it.

    "Near the Eru beasts in the herd . " "Everyone looked in the direction he was pointing, and as

    expected , they saw a looming figure near the huge black Eru beasts, very similar to the emperor beast. "Amor tells everyone to be careful, this time the emperor beast may have to Shot. "E'er stared at the very suspicious figure concealed in the herd. It seems that the emperor beast is very cunning this time. Booth is also asking his people to pay attention to the movement of the emperor beast. Directly attacked the emperor beast at the last moment.

    Soon the beast group was only about a hundred meters away from the high wall, and the orcs also picked up their bows and arrows and went to Shée in the beast group. Bai Mu had discussed with the two patriarchs in advance. When the two sides have not been in direct contact, use bows and arrows to attack remotely to minimize the number of the herd. The

    raindrops of arrows fell into the herd, and immediately Sh_e injured many beasts. Because the front of the herd is a tall and strong beast As long as there is no deadly key in Sh_e, it is difficult to kill the opponent, so there are not many beasts that really fall, but many injured. The orcs are very satisfied with this result.

    At this time, a lot of big rocks suddenly fell over the herd, and a group of little lions and little tigers were throwing the rocks into the herd. When the little lion in the cave saw that there was no bird that could threaten them this time, he actively applied to Bai Mu to play. Bai Mu carefully observed for a while and confirmed that there were no birds nearby before letting them out without worry. And confessed that Balke and the others would work together to increase combat effectiveness on the one hand, and on the other hand to be always alert for possible birds.

    Now with the little orcs of the wing tiger tribe over 6 years old and under 20 years old, the total number of little orcs has reached more than 150, including 43 over 15 years old. The little orc was excited when he saw that the stone he had thrown killed and injured many beasts. Just when they were about to cheer, many birds flew around. Always pay attention to the surrounding movement, and the little orc responsible for guarding the guard promptly warns. Barker immediately organized everyone to retreat.

    Barker and Tiger Clan Captain Bud led his team to follow behind to cover the evacuation of the little orcs. Bai Mu, who had always been concerned about their situation, also saw this scene, and suddenly shocked him. These little guys must not have trouble, their tribe’s hope for the future.

    "Open the fence door, the archer is ready to attack." Bai Mu made a decisive decision and set out to meet them. Seeing the little orc getting closer and closer to the entrance of the cave, Bai Mu clenched his fists tightly. The birds behind them were almost catching up, but they were still some distance away from the entrance of the cave. Everyone in the cave also began to get nervous, and everyone was praying silently, hoping that these little guys could return safely.