Chapter 55

The orcs who were seriously injured in the first attack by the herd have not healed, and they have been moved to the cave. The patriarch’s companion, Aiwen, asked him to spread thick animal skins on the ground, set up the injured orcs, and then began to count the number of people. After confirming that all the people in the clan could not go to the battlefield, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Bai Mu pulled out a few nailed wooden boards from the cave, arranged for the orcs over fifteen years of age to place these on the steep mountain roads, and told him
They must be well covered with snow. The little guys who were a little depressed because they couldn't go out to kill the beasts just now went out happily.

    Today's weather is very cold, and the sky is gray and it seems to be snowing again. Aiwen arranged for everyone to set up a fire in the cave, and put the animal skin curtains up when the charcoal fire gas had no dense smoke.

    Several females with small children Xi_ng also got milk fruit, the children are easy to be hungry, so you can't let the children be hungry. Everyone looked at these thoughtful preparations and admired Bai Mu even more.

    Bai Mu stood at the entrance of the cave and looked at the beasts slowly approaching in the distance. The number of the beasts this time was about the same as last time. The only difference was that there were some more flying birds in the sky. Bai Mu gritted his teeth, why the beasts of this different world are so difficult to deal with, it's no wonder that such sturdy orcs have a headache.

    This time the herd was very low-key and did not yell like the last time. On the orc side, I saw a large group of lions of various colors quietly waiting for the approach of the group of animals. Bai Mu easily found the golden figure among the lions, and prayed in his heart that he could return safely.

    The little orc followed Bai Mu, looking at his father and brother not far away, wishing he could go up and help. But their current strength is limited, and I don't know if Bai Mu will have any good arrangements after the meeting.

    "Xize, you go and arrange for everyone to tie the animal skins with grease under the arrow." Bai Mu looked for a while and ordered Xize behind him. Nishizawa immediately turned back to the cave and arranged to go.

    At this time, the herd of beasts was getting closer and closer to the trap, and Bai Mu nervously waited for the beasts to fall into the pit. The beast running in the front keeps approaching. Boom-The pioneer of the wild beasts fell into the trap and was pierced by a sharp wooden stick and died. The beast behind didn't care at all, bypassing the trap and continuing to attack.

    Seeing the trap successfully wiped out a group of beasts, everyone was secretly happy. And this time they don't have to worry about their relatives behind, they can fight without scruple.

    The proud emperor beast also came this time, it still followed the beast group leisurely, like a king who was conquered by himself, watching the soldiers fighting in front of him.

    The birds of prey hovering in the air ignored the battle on the ground and flew directly towards the tribe. Bai Mu estimated that there were hundreds of birds, which was a little difficult this time.

    "Anqiluo, Eli, Nishizawa, you prepare torches, and then let Sh_e who has a better arrow to come over and prepare for the fight." The three took orders and arranged.

    "Alvin, you can let everyone burn the hot water and hot oil. It might be useful later. By the way, you can burn more water, but save the oil." Several females Xi_ng who are familiar with Bai Mu now Arranged by the patriarch to assist him in his work.