Chapter 93 - END

In the courtyard of Selter's house, flowers and fruits were already full of greenery at this time, and bursts of milky laughter came from under the eaves. I saw a large straw mat under the eaves on which a group of lions of various sizes were playing. If you take a closer look, you will find that there are actually two pink dolls wearing lion suits. The older one is Rui Rui from the Bai Mu's family, and the smaller one is Xi_ng from the Kathy's family. His big name is Bell and his nickname is Bei Bei.

Beibei is exactly what his mother and father expected, he looks like a doll, and his hair is silverThe eyes are golden. Casey and Benson are so precious to him. Rui Rui also likes this younger brother who is similar to him. He has the posture of being an older brother at a young age. But he is only a two-year-old milk doll, so don't mention how cute he is when he is carrying his brother's posture. Coles of Eli's family also likes Beibei very much, and wants to stick to Babe all the time.

"Ke Ke, don't move, Beibei stand." Rui Rui blinked with big round black eyes and bulging pink cheeks, indicating that he was angry at this time.

"Rui Rui, I just want to play with you, let Koko play with Beibei." The larger brown lion looked at Rui Rui coquettishly.

Beibei, who had just learned to speak, was unhappy when he heard Curtis not playing with him. Milky voice said gruffly: "Coco, it's bad."

"Stupid Beibei, I'm Ke Ke, not Coco."

"You're bad, ignore you." Bei Bei's big golden eyes were foggy. Looking at Curtis with accusation. He let go of his little white hands and grasped Curtis's back hair. He was helping Curtis to practice walking. As a result, he was still unstable, and his weight was unstable, and he sat down on the ground. He felt that his little pp was a little bit painful, so Fenfen's mouth curled and he was about to cry.

"Babe, come, I'll accompany you. Coco likes Babe the most." A little lion slightly smaller than Curtis immediately arched up, arching the obnoxious Curtis aside. Then she rubbed Beibei coquettishly, not to mention how cute it looked.

Beibei hugged his big lion head and kissed him, then smiled crookedly. "Koke is the best."

A golden little lion on the side rolled on the straw mat, revealing its tender belly and its tail dangling. It's so boring, they don't bother to be noisy every day. Next to him, another lion bigger than him whispered to him: "An An, you will grow up soon. When you grow up, your uncle will take you to play football."

An An wanted to mumble directly with meat. His little paw covers his ears. He is still young, so he shouldn't always listen to this nagging uncle. So he turned over and lay on the straw mat, holding his head with two small furry paws, and hypnotized himself, I can't hear, I can't hear.

Rui Rui is now busy teaching Curtis. "Ke Ke, bullying Beibei, bad."

"Rui Rui, I don't have one." Curtis looked at Rui Rui innocent and pitifully.

At this time, Alvin came with his own baby, and looked at the cute little lions with a smile and curled his eyebrows. "Tab, your tower are they there?"

" Yes , the second brother seems to be throwing up again, and the tower is making him an appetizer." Anqiluo and Leizhe also had children, but Anqiluo reacted too much. Big, people are thin. The whole family was in a state of anxiety, and Bai Mu changed the recipe for him every day and asked him to eat as much as possible.

Alvin went to Lei Zhe's house with his baby directly, and when he walked in, he saw Cyril and they were all there, all looking at Anqiluo worriedly. Lei Ze was tasting him with a bowl of porridge that looked very fragrant.

"Is Anqiluo better?" Alvin asked Bai Mu thinking again.

"It's much better than the previous few days." Bai Mu looked at the cutie in Alvin's arms and felt that his family had become a kindergarten.

"Ah~~Ah~~" Alvin's Alvin felt that he had been ignored, grabbing Alvin's clothes and yelling twice.

"Why didn't I see your Celtic today?"

"He went out hunting." Now that Lei Zhe is wholeheartedly taking care of Angelo, Celtic has undertaken most of the housework. "Let's go, everyone, let Anqiluo rest. Only Tabor is watching those little guys. I am not very relieved."

Everyone said goodbye to Anqiluo, and then went to see their baby. These little guys who just can walk and talk don't run around. Wait a few

When the parents saw their respective baby, Curtis was still coaxing the angry Rui Rui. However, he was still young and said: "Don't be angry with Rui Rui, Ke Ke likes Rui Rui the most." Rui Rui pouted and ignored him. Bell played well with Coles, and the two little guys got together and muttered not only to say something, but An An was still rolling. A group of people watched the children play for a while and then went back.

At night, Bai Mu and Celter put the child to sleep before returning to their room.

"The little bastard Curtis is too damn, always thinking about our lovely Rui Rui." After Celtic entered the house, he began to complain to Bai Mu.

"What do they know when the children are young? Didn't Tabor kidnap Feige at a young age?" Bai Mu was funny, what did the older children know? Celt is now guarding him like a thief, afraid that Curtis will abduct his baby.

"That's not the same. I think Rui Rui can't let him be kidnapped by those stinky boys." Rui Rui is just over two years old, and Celtic has begun to guard against the little orcs who like to stick to Rui Rui.

"I said if you are tired or not, it will be fine if you are compliant."

Celtic hugged Bai Mu and whispered in his ear: "Bai Mu, look at how cute our two little babies are. Xi_ng, a cute little female like Rui."

" Go away , give birth to yourself." Bai Mu thinks that once is enough, and now he is considered to have both children.

"How would I be born without you?" Celt said as he carried Bai Mu to the bed, took off his clothes neatly, and kissed him.

Bai Mu, who was very sensitive now, was quickly ignited by Celtic's provocation and started to respond to Celtic.

No matter how many times he did it, Celter felt that his self-control would decline rapidly when he met Bai Mu. I always want to get into that ecstasy hole faster. He endured enough foreplay.

"Bai Mu, I love you." Celter panted, pushing his own scorching heat into Bai Mu's body.

"Ah~~ I love you too. Ah~~ slow~~ slow down."

Bai Mu feels that he likes his life very much. He has a lover who is devoted to him and two lovely children. Their life will go on like this, happiness is like this.

~end~

The author has something to say:

It's over, thank you girls who have been supporting me. I am very happy to code this article, because someone likes it. Although Cavinka's face was bloody sometimes, in the end I wrote what I liked.

I hope this article can bring you short-term happiness, and I am already very satisfied.

---------‐--------------------
I hope you like it guys😍😍😍
See you in the next😂😍

💎: 😍😍😍

💎: new song 🥰🥰🥰