33

What surprised Bai Mu the most was that he saw a familiar tree in the forest. The bark of these trees was dark brown and the leaves were palm-sized. It was very similar to the MSG tree he saw when he traveled to Yunnan. The leaves and bark of the MSG tree taste very similar to MSG. When the local residents cook meat and vegetables, they will pick some leaves and branches as a seasoning instead of MSG and put them in the pot. The meat and vegetables are delicious. Incomparable, just like putting MSG in.

    Bai Mu went to the tree and plucked a leaf, put it in his mouth and tasted it. Sure enough, it tasted like MSG, and Bai Mu happily hugged the tree trunk and kissed it. He doesn't know how to make MSG, he thought he could only miss the taste. It’s fine now. I found the MSG tree. What food will be no problem in the future. Don’t worry about the taste not good enough.

    When Bai Mu confirmed that it was a MSG tree, he embraced the trunk and kissed him excitedly. He didn't make MSG. He just fell asleep and God brought him a pillow, which made him extremely excited.

    "Bai Mu, why are you so happy?"

    "Because I found a good thing, this can make the food more delicious." Bai Mu replied with joy , and gently stroked Mo's trunk. He saw Celt still looking confused and said, "This is a bit similar to salt."

    Celtic looked at Bai Mu's ecstatic behavior and was very puzzled. Why was he so excited? Isn't it just a tree? Even if it can be eaten, it's no big deal. But seeing Bai Mu so happy he also followed silly joy.

    "This can also keep food for a long time?" But
I never saw Bai Mu so happy when I found salt.

    "No, this can make the food more delicious." After Bai Mu said, he stepped into the space, took out a small basket from the space, and began to pick the leaves on the tree.

    Celtic felt that this seemed to be of little use, and there was no practical use of salt yet. I really didn't understand. But when he saw Bai Mu picking leaves, he also stepped forward to help.

    After the small baskets were filled, Bai Mu entered the space, put the leaves in the storage room, and then came out to continue picking the leaves. After going back and forth seven times, Bai Mu felt that it was almost time before stopping.

    Then Bai Mu took out two more small hoes and handed them to Celter. Then wander around in the forest, looking for a smaller sapling to start. Soon he found a small sapling that reached his waist and let Celter dig out the roots. He also found a one-meter-high young sapling, and planed it carefully. The one that Celtic dug he was going to plant in the space. Now the one he dug is ready to be brought back and planted in the ground. According to his plan, it will be his yard in the future, so there will be no need to travel so far to pick the leaves. Up.

    After it was done, Bai Mu and Celter planted larger saplings on the open space in front of the house in the space. Put the saplings in the back, and put in some baobabs and tomatoes, hanging melon, MSG tree leaves, grass fruits, and pepper.

    When the two returned to the tribe, Celte turned back into a human form and took the back of Bai Mu's back and walked home side by side with Bai Mu. On the way they met Moya and his partner Andy.

    Bai Mu looked at Andy's belly, his mouth twitched. Suddenly seeing a pregnant husband is really a bit unacceptable, if I don't know that he is pregnant, I will only think that this person has a beer belly.

    If he had never imagined that a big man was pregnant before, even if news of a man giving birth had appeared in the news, it was a product of high technology at that time. Unlike the natural environment here, men have their own child-bearing functions.