Chapter 56

Bai Mu stared at the circling birds in the sky, and they had to deal with those damn birds as soon as possible. Some beasts have started to go up the mountain, and the nail boards he arranged for people to bury can still be delayed for a while. Only by solving these birds as soon as possible, the remaining time can fully deal with the beasts.

    "After you go out, don't fly too far, and don't disperse, it will be very dangerous. And if the situation is wrong, lean towards the entrance of the cave, and the archer will assist you." Seeing that the time is about to come, Bai Mu exhorted again and opened the door. Let them out.

    After Balk took the partners out, remembering Bai Mu's explanation, he did not fly too far, which made Bai Mu very pleased with We_i. Seeing that the enemy finally stood up front, the ferocious birds flew over and attacked the little lions. Balk and the others have been on the battlefield. They did not panic in the face of a large number of enemies, but covered each other, assisted each other, and advanced and retreated. In fact, the older ones have participated too much
In this battle, it is not a problem for one person to deal with two birds.

    "Balke, the number of birds is dominant. You lure them to lean towards the entrance of the cave slowly." Although many birds have been wiped out in the battle just now. But there are still dozens of them left, and they are far superior in number.

    Hearing Bai Mu's order, Bark led everyone to the cave entrance while maintaining the formation. Through the previous battles, they were very convinced by Bai Mu, and they also knew that if their side was head-to-head, they would never win.

    "The archers change ordinary arrows, and when they get closer, they will hit Sh_e. But you must aim, don't panic, and avoid accidental injury." Bai Mu saw Balk and they began to move closer to the hole and ordered the archers to prepare.

    Tabor and the group of lions watched everyone fighting and wanted to help, but now they couldn't do anything. Ugh! Why can't they grow up quickly. Tabor looked at the lions fighting outside. They already had the embryonic form of an adult male lion, and he still had small arms and legs, so he was frustrated.

    Da Wu and Ai Wen arranged the things in the cave and came out to see the current situation. They watched everyone under the command of Bai Mu win more with less under the cover of the cave, and they were very surprised to kill many birds. You must know that all the female Xi_ng and children participating in the battle here are old orcs and disabled orcs who are incapable of fighting. This was something they couldn't even imagine before.

    Bai Mu frowned when he saw the archer's stiff hands, so he couldn't go on like this. "Nishizawa and Casey, it's too cold today. You arrange for the personnel involved in the battle to take turns to rest and drink some ginger soup to keep the cold out."

    "Yes." The two responded and began to arrange personnel replacement. In fact, there are still quite a lot of them, and the opening of the hole can't fit so many people. There are many people in the cave waiting for the opportunity to fight. The people in the cave heard that they had the opportunity to participate in the battle, and they surrounded Nishizawa and Casey who had just entered and asked to change themselves. The two quickly made arrangements for substitution and changed the people outside.

    The patriarch looked at the beasts that surrounded them, and did not see the emperor beast in the battle circle. This couldn't help letting him breathe a sigh of relief. Every time the emperor beast moved, it would bring the death of the tribe. The patriarch really doesn’t want to see the sacrifice of his own people. But the Emperor Beast hasn't moved yet, and he doesn't know when it will suddenly attack. And now a lot of wild beasts have gone to the mountain, and this time there have been a lot of birds. I don't know if Bai Mu and the others can handle it. Thinking of this patriarch can't help but feel a little worried.