Chapter 4

Orcs

   "Our tribe is not far from here. We will arrive in two or three days." Celtic smiled and showed white teeth, shaking Bai Mu's eyes.

  "You can still fly?" Bai Mu was surprised, but soon calmed down. It should be normal for monsters to fly.

  "Huh! Don't you know that all the orcs on the Baisi continent can fly?" Celtic looked at Bai Mu in surprise.

  "That, I don't remember a lot of things, can you tell me what an orc is?" Bai Mu remembered that in the novels he had read, the orcs were all human-like, but they had the characteristics of beasts. It was obviously different here.

  "An orc is a strong male who can transform between a beast and a human form. There is also a female who can only maintain a human form and is thinner and just like you." Celtic looked at Bai Mu with sympathy, the poor little one. The guy doesn't know anything.

  "Wait, you said I'm a female?" Bai Mu grasped the point. Just now, the big man mentioned females when he went to pick fruits.

  "Yes, the one who is as thin and small as you and can't become a beast is a female. There are relatively few females in the mainland of Baisi, and they are the treasures of every tribe." Celtic enthusiastically spread knowledge to Bai Mu.

  Bai Mu was messed up after hearing that, Nima's female, your whole family are all females. Lao Tzu is a man. Although he is a crushed little zero, it does not mean that Lao Tzu wants to be a woman. The big man love has always treated himself as a woman. Are the women of MD and their tribe all airfields? That's a sad reminder. And what the hell is skinny, I'm not a standard height of 1.75 meters, isn't it? Of course it's not the same as your height that seems to have taken a puffing agent and urogen.

  "Celtic, right? I'm telling you I'm not a female." Bai Mu solemnly declared that she was not a damn female.

  Celtic looked at him sympathetically after listening, the poor little thing couldn't tell whether he was an orc or a female. He must be unclear, don't irritate him, wait until he returns to the tribe to find the great witch and show him.

  "Yeah." It's still difficult for Celtic to admit that a delicate little female is an orc, he replied vaguely.

  Bai Mu was very proud that he had corrected Celtic's understanding. "By the way, besides the Wing Lion clan, what races do you mean in the Baisi Continent?" Now Bai Mu finally confirmed that he had crossed into a world where monsters were running everywhere. No, it was a world where orcs were running everywhere.

  "In addition to the Winged Lion tribe, there are the Impreza tribe, the Winged Tiger tribe, and the Winged Wolf tribe..." Celtic counted the races he knew one by one.

  Bai Mu was speechless in his heart, okay, these orcs are big carnivores. There are also wing characters, does that mean these are all flying beasts.

  "You orcs here can all fly?"

  "No, the Mermaid tribe in the sea can't fly, but the strongest of all races is our Winged Lion tribe." Celtic finally did not forget to praise himself. Ethnic group.

  In the next two days, Bai Mu's weakness caused by excessive blood loss had been recovered. And Bai Mu also strolled around the space when Celtic was out hunting.

  There are chicken coops and duck sheds in front of the farmhouses in the space, as well as sheds for closing large animals such as cattle and horses. After this is the farmhouse. Inside, there is a kitchen like the old stove, a living room, three bedrooms, and a utility room. The house was neatly cleaned.

  Bai Mu also found his salute in his car. Looking at the intact hiking bag in the trunk, Bai Mu felt bitter. In order to surprise Zirui in a hurry, he went directly to the parking lot and put the salute on the car, and drove to the supermarket. Unexpectedly, these salutes came to this different world with me.

  Bai Mu also looked at the small truck that had been brought to another world. I remember that this car was parked on the side when he had a car accident. Opening the rear door of the van, Bai Mu was dumbfounded. Isn't this a small truck delivered by a hardware store? The car is full of various tools such as screwdrivers, nails, wrenches, pliers, and door buckles.

  What surprised Bai Mu most was that there was a hot spring in the woods in front of the farmhouse. He tried the temperature of the water and it was just right for a bath. He took a hot shower comfortably, then changed into his clothes and carried his hiking bag to make room.

  When Celtic came back with his prey, he saw a weird big bag in the cave, and Bai Mu was wearing that strange thing again, but it just looked pretty.

  Seeing him looking at his backpack, Bai Mu explained with a smile, "I fell in the forest. Today, after you went out, I went shopping nearby and just picked it up."

  "The forest is very dangerous. Go alone. If you really want to go, I'll accompany you." Selter knew that this bag was definitely not picked up nearby. The bag had a faint smell of Bai Mu, and he would surely find it nearby. But Bai Mu didn't want to say, he didn't ask.

  In the evening they ate broth, barbecue and some fruits. They have been eating these tasteless barbecue and broth for two consecutive days. Bai Mu couldn't stand it anymore.

  "Celtic, take me to your tribe tomorrow." Bai Muxin thought that their tribe might be better off.

  "Really? You are willing to go back with me." Celtic, who was concentrating on barbecue, looked at him with surprise. Bai Mu finally decided to go back with himself.

  "Yes." Bai Mu looked at Celtic strangely, wondering why he was so happy, didn't he just return to the tribe?

  Celtic didn't think so. He was happy at this moment. Bai Mu agreed to go back with him. Does that mean he accepted him? The two spent the night with their own thoughts.

  Early the next morning, the two packed up their salutes, and Celtic became a huge lion, and this time added a pair of wings on the shoulder blades of its forelimbs. Celtic got down so that Bai Mu could climb on his back. Bai Mu really didn't know how to get on his back when he looked at the lion who was lying down higher than himself.

  Celtic seemed to understand his difficulty, curled his tail, rolled Bai Mu on his back, threw his trophy on his back, and slowly lifted off.

  Seeing that the lion was stirring its wings and slowly rising into the sky, Bai Mu nervously grabbed his mane, afraid of falling down. Considering the Bai Mu on his back, Celtic flew very slowly, waiting for Bai Mu to adapt. Hearing that his breathing was not so fast, Celtic slowly picked up speed.

  Bai Mu, who was riding on Celtic, looked at the endless Shenglin below, and once again deeply realized that he was no longer in the original world, and this would be his new starting

The author has something to say:
Yesterday, the fever did not last until the end, and today two more make up.