Chapter 39

Yes." Celtic looked at Zakri, who was standing on his side. Now Bai Mu has agreed to be with him. I just took this opportunity to let him give up and stop playing Bai Mu's idea.

    "Then I will help. "Cyril joined the ranks of washing mushrooms, and Zakley joined along with him.

    In fact, Zakley didn't quite understand why his brother always asked him to pursue Bai Mu, although he thought Bai Mu was good, but see Celt and him The look between the two should be interesting. And now he thinks Alvin is better, not at all chirping like his brother, jumping up and down. After the

    mushrooms are washed, Bai Mu asked Celt to catch a few big fish belts. Going back, and waiting to make grilled fish, he now loves grilled fish very much. But the orcs don't like it very much, they are always caught by those tiny fish bones. When they come

    home, they are greeted by the accusing eyes of Tabor. , He only ate some fruit at noon. These guys have only come back since they went out early. It's so pitiful that he was thrown at home alone.

    "What's wrong?" Looks abandoned. "Bai Mu put down the basket on his hand and walked over to rub the little lion's furry head.

    "It was you who left me and went back all day. "My brother used to go out all day, but my second brother would always be at home.

    Celt frowned. It seemed that they had spoiled him too much before. Tabor was six years old and it was time to learn to be independent. Others smiled at the little lion's coquettish behavior, not paying attention. Help Angelo put things up. Then Anqiluo started to prepare kippers using the method taught by Bai Mu.

    "Cut, why am I still thinking about it? It's just that I didn't take you there. Don't be silly, and I'll make good food for you later." Bai Mu patted his head.

    "What's a mother-in-law?" Tabor knew it was not a good thing.

    "Just say you are just like a female Xi_ng."

    "You are a female Xi_ng. I am an orc, a mighty and mighty orc." The little lion has blown up his hair. Big Brother Bai Mu is too bad.

    "Just you?" Bai Mu looked at his five short stature, and smiled with a chubby look. The whole little beanie was still a mighty orc.

    Taber obviously knew what he was watching, he also looks at his meat fat whirring arms, not convinced, said:. "I have not grown up yet, when I grow up is majestic mighty orcs"

    "That Wait until you grow up." Bai Mu said perfunctorily, and turned to help prepare dinner.

    Seeing that they had prepared all the seasonings, Bai Mu began to teach them to pickle fish. After all the fish was marinated, they began to teach them how to make mushrooms. Bai Mu first introduced them to Chicken Zong, and in the evening he was going to cook a chicken soup.

    "This is called Chicken Zong. The meat is tender and fragrant. It has a crisp taste. Just wash it and cook it with a little salt. It's delicious."

    "And this is porcini mushrooms. The best way is to wait for the ham to be cured. Stir-fried with ham oil, dried chili and garlic, so that the aroma of ham is incorporated into the fungus, making it mellow
The smell of bacteria is more fragrant. "Bai Mu kept telling them the classification of mushrooms and how to make them delicious.

    "Don't talk about it, Bai Mu, I'm hungry. And what is ham? Cyril felt that Celtic was really lucky. Why didn't he find Bai Mu's eldest brother.

    Anqiluo told Cyril about the ham, and then said with regret: "What a pity, now The ham is not cured yet. "

    Selte, Celtic." "Bai Mu hurriedly shouted after listening to Anqiluo's words.