Chapter 85

After the Chapter 85

    personnel were allocated, Celter was not assigned to the first group of people to fight. He hurried home after learning that he could go back to rest. He didn't know how Bai Mu and the others were doing now?

    When he returned home, Bai Mu was still asleep, and Anqiluo made a silent gesture when he saw his elder brother come back. The little lion hurriedly closed the door to prevent the cold wind from entering.

    Seeing such a battle, but not seeing Bai Mu, Celter was worried that something happened to Bai Mu? He hurriedly asked Anqiluo "What's wrong with Bai Mu?"

    "He is a little uncomfortable and he is still sleeping. Let's go to Tabor's room and talk." Angelo replied softly.

    "I'll go and see Bai Mu first." Celter walked into the bedroom lightly after speaking, and saw a bulge on the kang. If it weren't for the slightly undulating objects, it would really make people think it was a pile. Animal skins. Celt approached the edge of the kang, and saw a few strands of green silk from the skin on one side. He gently pulled the skin down a bit, revealing Bai Mu's sweet sleeping face. Seeing his ruddy complexion and peaceful sleeping Yan, Celt heaved a sigh of relief.

    He sat on the side of the bed and watched for a long time, only to see that Bai Mu had been sleeping soundly without showing any uncomfortable expression before quietly retreating. He came to Tabor's room next door, and Anqiluo and Tabor were already waiting for him on the kang.

    Celt took off his animal skin and shoes and sat on the kang, looking at the two Anqiluo across from the kang table. "What happened to Bai Mu today?" Because he came back when he saw the two small ones looking cautious, worried about whether something happened to Bai Mu.

    Anqiluo glanced at each other and decided that Anqiluo should explain the situation. So Anqiluo talked about what happened in the morning. After listening to Celtic, he decided to take him to Da Wu if he was still uncomfortable when Bai Mu woke up, so that he could feel at ease.

    "Big brother, why didn't Lei Zhe come back with you?" Anqiluo asked with some worry when he saw that Celtic had been back for a long time, but he had not seen Lei Zhe.

    "Lei Zhe is still guarding at the city gate. This battle may take some time. After I have a rest, I will replace him and come back to rest." Celter knew that Anqiluo cared about Lei Zhe, and said
He gave him a detailed introduction to the situation at the city gate and assured Lei Zhe that there would be no accident, so he was relieved.

    "Big brother, hurry up and rest. Only after you rest can you stay in the best condition to fight." After listening to this, Taber hurriedly urged Celt to rest. Fighting with the herd in his cognitive ability was very dangerous.

    "Well, I'm going to rest first." Celter said and returned to the bedroom. He took off his clothes outside, lay down beside Bai Mu and closed his eyes with a thick quilt. Bai Mu had been asleep deeply, and did not notice any changes around him.

    Anqiluo and Tabor decided that they would also take time to rest, and if something happens, they can join the battle at any time. They will have to prepare food for Big Brother and Lei Zhe later.

    At this time, the battle at the gate of the city continued. Fortunately, they prepared more feather arrows, and the feather arrows could also be recycled, otherwise they would not have so many arrows to consume. A shower of arrows fell, and the herd at the foot of the city wall would lie down a lot.

    The tall and thick city wall did not shake the slightest under the attack of the wild beasts, but the surface of the city wall was mottled by the minions of the beasts, not as smooth as before.