Chapter 52

The herd of animals is getting closer and closer, and running at the front of the herd are a few huge black animals like jackals. In addition, the most conspicuous animal is a kind of weird animal in the fauna. It has a bird's head and a neck, a squirrel-like body, tail feathers like a tadpole tail, and ostrich-like feet. They are tall, fast and have a pair of The sharp beak of the powerful feet.

    The beast that uttered the first roar was a large carnivore called Emperor Beast. If tigers and lions are the kings of carnivores on earth, the emperor beast is the king of beasts on this continent. It has reddish-brown fur and a tail like a steel whip. It is huge in size and powerful, and it will be damaged by orcs over the years.

    The orcs didn't have the slightest fear when they looked at the large swarms of beasts on the opposite side. Now their hearts were full of fighting spirit. They are the warriors of the tribe, they are the protectors of the tribe, for the tribe, for their family, they are not afraid to fight. These orcs are adult orcs at the age of twenty, fifteen and older
Those who are under the age of fifteen can only form a second line of defense at the foot of the mountain, but these children are only about twenty.

    Celtic and Reggie stand together, they have been partners who have fought side by side for many years. They cooperated tacitly and escaped the deadly danger. Near, almost, Celtic and Lei Zhe looked at each other and first cooperated and killed a jackal instantly. The battle between the herd and the orcs has finally begun. The few beasts that started running in front died tragically under the claws of the orcs as soon as they met each other.

    On average, each orc has to deal with five to six beasts, and there are some powerful beasts that they cannot deal with alone, especially the emperor beast. At this time the battle had just begun, and the emperor beast slowly followed behind the herd, seemingly confident in the battle ahead, and he didn't seem to care.

    Despite the large number of beasts, the orcs are obviously not vegetarian, and huge male lions struggled to kill them in the herd. Soon in front of the tribe, it was covered by heavy snow, and the vast open space was stained red with bright red blood, which looked particularly dazzling against the surrounding white background. The smell of blood permeated the entire tribe, the orcs were covered with blood, and those with wild beasts also had their own.

    Under the fierce resistance of the orcs, the herd was soon reduced by a quarter. At this time, beasts had already broken through the protective line of the orcs and rushed towards the cave where they lived. The little beasts at the second line at the foot of the mountain looked excitedly and nervously at the few beasts that rushed forward, and leaped Y_u to try.

    "Anqiluo, quickly raise the fire to burn the hot oil and boiling water." Bai Mu immediately ordered Anqiluo when he saw the beasts approaching. Although Anqiluo didn't know what this was going to do, he believed that there must be Bai Mu's intention.

    After Bai Mu gave the order, he called Tabor to the front, squatted down and stared at him, and said to him earnestly: "Tab now has a dangerous task to hand over to you. You will fly out to tell everyone and let them burn. Boiling water, hot oil, and then prepare torches. If the beast strikes, use these to deal with them. But you might be very dangerous. Are you afraid?"

    Bai Muyuan wanted to go by himself, but the roads were covered with heavy snow everywhere. It was difficult to slide forward, so in the end he decided to let Tabor go, and then he covered him with a bow and arrow at the entrance of the cave. Fortunately, there are no birds here, and Tabor shouldn't be in much danger.

    "Don't be afraid, I will definitely complete the task." Tabor was very excited, and he was finally able to help.

    "Tab is a brave kid." Bai Mu Mo Mo his head. "Wait later, you will follow the path up the mountain to inform each family, do you know?"