Chapter 92

Chapter 92 Fanwai 2

    Since having children, the Celtics family has been busier, and the two little guys can make noise. During the day, they were slumbering and noisy at night, making people uneasy. Even Tabor and Angelo were often awakened by them. Fortunately, two little guys can be brought into the space, and it is winter again, and it is too cold outside at night.

    "Wow~~" Bai Mu heard Rui Rui's voice in the middle of the night and opened his eyes in a daze. Celtic had got up and was going to feed the children, and before he got out of bed, Ann started to smoke. "Ooo~~Ooo~~"

    These two children are still behaved when they are in their stomachs. Why are they so uneasy when they are born. Celter couldn't cope with the two little babies alone. Bai Mu had no choice but to follow up to see what happened to the two little ancestors?

    Celtic got up and saw An An was trying hard to climb out of the cradle, Rui Rui also kicked the little quilt away at this time, showing her white tender feet outside. He walked over and hugged Rui Rui, and the little guy was really wet. When the little guy arrived in the arms of the beast father, he stared at Celter with a pair of big black eyes and smiled without crying or making trouble. Celtic also smirked. Sure enough, his daughter Xi_ng is the cutest.

    "I'm hungry this time, or pee." Bai Mu walked over with a yawn.

    "Urine." Put Rui Rui on the table aside, these two dumb dads used to change their children's diapers. Then he took An An out and placed it next to Rui Rui, and the little guy lay down obediently with his ass pouted.

    "I'll change it. You can wipe them with a pot of hot water, or you will have to cover up the smell of urine tomorrow." Bai Mu patted Ruirui, the little guy thought Bai Mu was playing with him,'Huh~ ~'smiled and stretched out a little hand to grasp Bai Mu's hand.

    An An also crawled over, rubbing against Bai Mu with his small head. "How come our baby is so cute." Bai
Mu was so cute as they looked, and picked up the two little guys and kissed him.

    Celter fetched water, Bai Mu wiped Rui Rui, and put on clean clothes and diapers. Then, wipe the wet hair on Xiao An'an with a warm towel.

    Bai Mu had heard from his father before that he should take care of children very carefully, otherwise he may leave sequelae to the children. A friend of his father felt that it was troublesome to wash diapers, so he had no paper diapers at that time, so he used toilet paper to pad the child. Because of his inconsistency, the child's P-strand grew a lot of big pustules, the skin necrosis, and finally the hospital almost cut all the meat on the child's P-strand until the child grew up and his butt was flat.

    There is also a neighbor of their family who did not clean the child after taking a bath. The child’s chin and limbs are all fleshy. The sewage from the bath is deposited in those fleshy crevices, and the skin rots after a long time. The hospital cut off the rotten meat.

    Bai Mu, who has never taken care of his children, has the painful experience and lessons of his predecessors in his heart. Now I am very concerned about the two little guys, and I am worried that because I am lazy, the little guy will have a long and two shortcomings, and there is no hospital here, so how good it is.

    After Bai Mu and Celter took care of the two little babies, the little one fell asleep and opened his eyes to take a closer look. An An is like a copy of Celtic, with golden hair and golden eyes. And the little guy is very energetic. Putting him in the cradle, he yelled, "Wow~~", and then kept wanting to crawl out of it to play, and Xiao Ruirui, who looked a lot like Bai Mu, was more direct. Put him down, and he cried loudly. There is no way that the two dads can only carry the two awake little guys to the big bed to play with them.