34

Hello🤣😄

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, that soup is so fragrant, let's drink that soup tonight." After Amo left, Anqiluo said to Bai Mu. He has been looking forward to it since Bai Mu came back with new food. Moreover, Big Brother Bai Mu only let him barbecue, he thought he must make some good food.

    "Okay, there are still a lot of delicious foods today." Bai Mu smiled, and Anqiluo really looks like Tabor.

    Bai Mu asked Celt to help slice the baobab fruit weighing more than 40 kilograms and put it on the fire as if it were meat. The book says that the baobab fruit tastes like bread after baking, and I don’t know if it is true. Angelo was arranged by him to peel the melon. He is busy making tomato bird egg soup by himself.

    "Why didn't Lei Zhe come today?" It was strange that Bai Mu didn't see Lei Zhe today.

    "He saw that there was not much meat at home, so he went hunting in the afternoon. He should be back soon." Anqiluo looked at the sky. Lei Zhe should be back. Will he encounter any danger?

    Celter was a little embarrassed. He just wanted to accompany Bai Mu, and even forgot to go hunting when he went out. He was really a negligent hunter.

    "I'm back, what did Big Brother Bai Mu eat today? I brought my friends." The little lion man arrived before he could even enter the door, and began to bluff.

    "The evening is so much delicious. Your elder brother and I found a lot of food in the forest today." Bai Mu saw that one of the friends he brought back was Feiji and the other was the little orc Bartley he had met last time. I thought this little guy started to pick up girls since he was so young. Ah, it's not a man. Well, this doesn't seem right, it should be Xi_ng.

    The two children greeted several people politely, and then stared at the roasted baobab fruit in Celter's hand with round eyes. The little nose shook, smelling the scent that came out constantly, and swallowed.

    "You'll be able to wait right away." Bai Mu felt a little funny when he saw them. Now that the soup is ready, he just needs to make a melon fried pork.

    Lei Zhe finally came back when the meal was about to start, and Anqiluo was finally relieved to see him safely back. So the family and two little guests gathered together to eat a sumptuous dinner.

    Fergie and Bartlett can't use chopsticks, so Tabor taught them patiently. But this is not something you can learn for a while, you can only let them go in the end. But when the two children saw everyone using chopsticks, they were a little unconscious to grasp with their hands. Tabor simply shouldered the task of helping them pick up vegetables.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu's food today seems to be very delicious, is it because of these leaves?" Angelo said, looking at the MSG leaves that Bai Mu put in the dishes today.

    "You're right, really smart." Bai Mu gave him an approving look.

    "What is this?"

    "This is the leaves of the MSG tree, which can make food more delicious."

    "Selte, we will be blessed in the future." Lei Zhe suddenly said, and then winked at Celtic. .

    "Yes." Celter smiled.

    "What dumb riddles are you playing?" Anqiluo didn't understand, looking at Lei Zhe for an explanation.

    "Hehe, the food you cook is so delicious, shall we not say that we are blessed in the future?" After

    listening to the patriarch’s pursuit of female Xi_ng N methods last time , Lei Zhe chose a few methods that he considered suitable. Angelo brought something back. Sometimes she will deliberately find some fruits and flowers that Xi_ng likes in the forest and give them to Angelo.