SEVENTEEN

See you in next chapter!

Warning! Sweet yaoi is here!

-----------------------------------

"akhkk !!!"

My body was pulled by a hand from outside when I opened the door. My back was immediately pushed against the shoe rack beside causing several pairs of shoes to fall.

That person entered the house and his hands gripped mine tightly so I couldn't fight back. I'm not looking at the person in front of me and staring at the floor, there is a feeling of fear in me right now.

The boy's right hand let go of my left and pulled my chin tightly so that both my eyes managed to stare at the silhouette of the owner of that eyes. "Yuto, w-why?" I asked a little sobbing when Yuto looked at me like the first time.

Hatred, disgust, and disappointment, it was the gaze for the first time I saw  like this from him. Yuto's face was red and his lips covered a smile, a smile or a sharp grin like a psychopath.

Yuto's lips approached my left ear whispered softly but I could still hear him clearly. "You look so delicious, Yuya. Oh, my little brother, you look so pale" Yuto licked his lips with his tongue, making my legs seem to have the burden to stand upright.

Yuto's tongue playing with my ears made my body even more numb. Brother licked my ear then took a small bite. "Ahh, * hick * you to the bedroom now!" Yuto shouted right in front of my ear making my ear slightly buzz.

I was still in shock that I didn't hear what Yuto said before, making Yuto in front of me furious and he locking the door beside him, carrying me in bridal style to the floor above my room.

Yuto threw my body on the bed when I got to the room and Yuto pinned me. I woke up from the shock and my eyes stared at Yuto, "Yuto, what is this? Why your face are red? Are you sick, isn't it?" I asked trying to calm myself when I saw Yuto's face red like a sick person. Yuto was silent occasionally hiccupping and pulled my back closer to him.

My forehead met brother's forehead, "you, * hick * will be mine, Yuya" after saying that, Yuto's lips approached mine.

I was shocked when my Yuto suddenly kissed me, not a soft kiss but a kiss filled with lust. I closed my lips tightly, did not return Yuto's kiss. Yuto, who realized that I didn't open my lips, bit my lips and made my lips open, letting Yuto's tongue enter my mouth.

Yuto's tongue was so nimble that he absent my every tooth and his hands moved to pull my neck behind me, making his tongue even wilder in my mouth. I closed my eyes and my hands incessantly pushed Yuto's chest so that he could get a little away from me. But what is my power, my strength is so weak that I can't beat Yuto's strength.

My breath seemed to run out and  then Yuto pulled back his tongue to make a clear thread that was connected between my tongue and my brother. I didn't stop taking breaths, making my chest rise and fall. "hah, hah, now * hick * open your clothes" Yuto pulled out his tongue and switched to licking my right neck.

I shook my head weakly rejecting my sister who asked me to undress, "D-don't do this, we... akh, can't do this," I stammered with breath still tight inside my chest.

Yuto stopped licking my neck and stared at me blankly. Yuto's left hand took something from behind and showed it to me, a kitchen knife. Yuto then tore the clothes I was wearing, which made me panic even more, I kept begging Yuto so that he would stop tearing my shirt into pieces with a knife.

"Don't be like this, Yuto. Please... i beg you, dont do this to me!"

Yuto threw away the knife anywhere when he managed to tear my shirt into pieces exposing my flat chest and stomach. "Your body turns out to be thinner than my body, Yuya" he said and both hands began to grope my stomach area, which made my body a little amused because of the touch he gave me.

"akh!!!"

Suddenly, Yuto bit my nipple on the right side firmly, occasionally sucking hard, while his left hand gripped my left nipple tightly. My hand tried to push Yuto's head away from me and begged Yuto to stop his actions.

For five minutes my brother played with my chest area finally stopped and watched me who still looked weak under him. "Open your pants or I'll tore it" he said a little softly but threatening.

I nodded and both of my hands slowly took off my pants and threw them away carelessly leaving the panties that were still attached covering the lower area.
Yuto stared at me closely and his hands began to lower my panties, making my current body not covered by a single cloth.

Yuto opened the reslesting of his pants and took out his member which was stiffening. I just surrender now, it's useless if I just cry in silence if Yuto never forgives me like now. My right leg is lifted and placed over his shoulder. I can feel the touch of the head of my Yuto's member touching the wall of my hole which is still tight.

"Don't do this, i'm sorry ..."

Yuto's eyes looked at me and his eyebrows raised as if to say, 'why are you sorry, stupid ?!'

"I know, you must be angry right now and choose to get drunk"

Yuto paused for a moment and didn't reply to my words so I could feel a warm object entering my anus making me scream in pain. Yuto lost his sense of hearing and continued push his member deeper and deeper. "Ahh, how narrow your hole is" Yuto sighed and enjoyed it.

I covered my face with my hands when Yuto began to slowly back and forth his member in me. I just cry in silence, feel myself dirty like a prostitute.

The longer the tempo movement. Yuto was getting wild and kept stomping his masculinity without stopping. I tightly lock my lips so that I don't make a disgusting sound like a sigh. If I say I hate this then the answer is wrong.

I like it. I love it when my body is touched by my brother, Yuto. I like it when his member enters my hole, I like seeing Yuto vent his anger through this. I just closed my eyes tightly as well as my mouth. My hands constantly gripped the bed sheet.

"Now answer, do you like me this time, Yuya?" he said did not stop stomping his member in my hole.

"I ... don't like it!"

Lie! I'm forced to lie now!

"You already hate me Yuya because I did this to you?"

This time I shook my head, "no! I, ahh, will never hate you ever!"

Yuto gritted his teeth and increased his speed. I'm tired and exhausted. My eyes felt a little heavy and chose to close. This is so hurt.

Tbc ......

1 january 2020, Friday

Happy new year