THIRTY NINE

"Hi, are you oki? " said a small child about five years old to another boy who was older than him.

The boy nodded his head and accepted the child's hand.

"What is your name?" asked the boy who was older than the little boy who had helped him.

That boy has just joined the junior high school level in the city because his parents were working there, during that time the child was always the victim of pranks by other children.

"My name is Yuya Sakaki, are your hands hurt? How come those kids bothered you?"

The boy smiled when he knew the little boy who was five years different in age from him. No one dared to approach that boy because of some gossip that came from mouth to mouth.

"It's okay, thanks Yuya" said the boy without introducing himself to Yuya at that time before leaving the little Yuya.

--------------------------------------

I opened my eyes when the sound of the alarm clock went off and I slowly rubbed my eyes before finally getting up from where I was lying.

'that dream? I feel like I've never met that red-haired kid? '

This is the third time I've dreamed about a boy who is older than me. The boy in my dream, have I met him?
Argh, why don't I remember?

"already up?" I looked sideways, at the door Yuto was neatly dressed in casual clothes.

"Yuto, where are you going? How come it's neat?" I asked when I saw Yuto's gentle appearance.

"I'll be out for a bit to make sure of something. Remember what I said earlier?"

"Yes, i knows" I said softly.

Yuto stepped forward and was beside me, his right hand gently stroking my head. "good boy, I'll go first"

Those were Yuto's last words before leaving the bedroom and leaving the house with his cellphone and wallet. "huft, alone again .... I'd better check my cellphone for a notification about an assignment"

I picked up my new cell phone which lay sweetly on the table beside my bed, turned on the data and it turned out that there were several messages coming in. " No message about assignments. Geez! Today is Saturday. No wonder!"

I immediately slide my index finger to exit the WhatsApp application and my index finger is now touching the online game icon. Only for a few minutes I played the game and made my eyes feel heavy.

"sleepy ~"

I put my cellphone back down as well as my two eyeballs which were getting closed over time. I'm so sleepy.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------

"Hey! Stop bothering that boy! Go off you bullies!"

The five-year-old boy ran over to a group of teenagers, about five teenagers who were bullying other teenager.

The boy dared to hit the back of the teenager in front of him with his little hand, disturbing the activities of the five teenagers and staring at the little boy.

"You little boy! Get off!" one of the teenagers kicked the little boy without feeling guilty for making the little boy fall and his two little hands holding his stomach because he had been kicked by the teenager.

"Just pull it out! You! We'll continue this later!"

Asked one of the teenagers and finally the four of them nodded and left the small child who was still holding his stomach and one teenager who still felt pain in his body.

"Are you oki?" said the little boy as he approached the teenager and his little hand took a handkerchief and wiped the blood marks on the teenager's forehead.

"I'm not .... Nothing, Yuya"

Yuya is still busy cleaning the blood marks on the teenager's forehead,
" why are they bothering you? Have you ever made a mistake?" Yuya asked when he managed to wipe clean the scar on the teenager's forehead.

The teenager did not answer and his left hand stroked his red hair, "I also don't know. Whatever you are ....."

"Yuya !!!!"

Yuya looked back and formed a sweet smile on his tiny lips when his older brother, Yuto Sakaki, came.

"Oni-chan !!!" Yuya standing up and running towards his brother.

"Where have you been? Mama and papa are looking for you, naughty boy" Yuto said when Yuya tightly hugged Yuto's neck so tightly.

"i'm oki, oni-chan. I'm sorry" Yuya said and immediately grabbed his right hand by Yuto.

"let's go home, mom and dad are worrying about you"

Yuya nodded his head, he looked at the teenager earlier. "Hey, I'll go home first. Oh yeah, I forgot your name. What's your name?"

The teenager smiled, "my name is ...."

---------------------

"Eegh, what time is it?" I immediately woke up and my eyes looked back at the alarm clock.

The time outside has shown that the day is getting late, aka the time has shown the right twelve. I squeezed the bridge of my nose, wondering what was in my dream.

"Akh! I can't remember at all. Who is he and do I know him that well?" I said to the passing wind.

I immediately got up from my bed and didn't forget to clean my bed, then took a towel and casual clothes to go to the bathroom.

It only took me thirty minutes to finish the activity in the bathroom, even though in the bathroom I was just soaking and thinking again about the dream earlier.

My footsteps led me to the kitchen, I wasted my breath because somehow I became lazy to move and lazy to cook.
How lucky I was when I found a plate of omelette lying on the table with a note tucked under the plate.

I took the small note and then both corners of my lips lifted at the moment I read the short message contained in it.

Eat it, I know you are hungry and lazy in this saturday. Your brother will miss you, my favorite pancakes.

❤ your sweet boy friend aka your brother
085363 *********

"Thank you Yuto"

I immediately pulled one of the chairs and as soon as I sat down, I ate the omelette slowly smiling occasionally when I heard the word my favorite pancakes.

My mind that had been flowery when I got a short note was cut off with several pieces of incident after incident when I dreamed. I'm tired of thinking about this dream I'm having. Who is the teenager and why can't I remember his face and name at all?

"That teenager? A boy with red hair and a scar on his forehead, do I know him?
Argh, why can't I remember! "

Frustrated thinking about what happened in that dream, I took the used plate and washed it even though I was still lazy.

As soon as I finished working with the kitchen, I brought a box of chocolate cake snacks that Yuto bought for me yesterday and took them to the private library.

Ahh, nothing is more fun than having hundreds of books on a shelf with all the amenities inside. What I hope right now is .......

Yuto are alright in out side.

Tbc ........

So... Next chapter will be updated in next week or maybe three days again. Cause, i need to take rest for a momment. Have a nice days, everyone... I hope i can update again next chapter tommorow.

Saturday, 30 january 2021