SIXTEEN

"remember what I said before?" Yuto said neatly with his clothes and bag in his hand as he was about to go to work.

I nodded my head still remembering, "i'm not allowed to leave the house when you go out and if i break it, i will be punished again"

Yuto nodded his head and his thumb and index finger stroked his chin, "again?"

"I shouldn't worry too much about you. I knows how strong you are when fighting the criminals out there"

"smart boy" this time Yuto's right hand turned to stroking my head as if I was a child who needed affection.

I pursed my lips, honestly I don't like it. Even though my age and Yuto are only around one hour old, aka the same age. But, when I saw Yuto's face smiling even though it was only visible from the corner of my lips, I was just silent and secretly liked him current treatment.

"I'll go and don't forget to lock the door" before Yuto stepped out, I hugged him from behind and said carefully on the way.

I let go of my hug and let Yuto step out of the house. This time, Yuto's face was a little happy like the previous one.

I closed the door from behind and stepped into the living room. Yesterday Yuto bought me several video games such as Tekken 1-7, King of Fighters 1990-2006, Harvest Moon, Resident Evil, and many more. I chose a video game that I would try for the first time and my hands finally took a horror triller video game, namely Friday 13th.

I'm still curious about the 13th Friday game which is said to be difficult to play. With skillfully my hands pressed button by button to escape from the pursuit of Jason Voor. I play as one of the surviors and the purpose of this game is to protect from Jason and not only that, as surviors have to look for items to be able to start a car or ship to run from Jason.

"Ahhh! I'm being chased again! No need to chase me, just chase the others!"

Since earlier, my survivor character was being chased by Jason so I didn't have a chance to take weapons or other items. I immediately turned off the friday 13th game when my survivors were killed.

"Huh! Don't want to play this game anymore. It's hard, it's better to play a relaxed game"

I immediately grabbed a new video game and this time a game about zombies, the resident evil. Honestly, for thirty minutes I played it I felt challenged and don't be surprised if I often scream when zombies in this game suddenly appear.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I turned off the video game occasionally complaining who knocked on the door when I was playing games. "yes, who are you looking for?"

It turned out that those who came were uninvited guests. "Hi!" said the two people in front of me.

Yugo and Yuri.

"Hi, how do you know that this is my house? Feelings I don't know where my previous address is?"

"I also don't know the truth, but Yugo said he knew and we both came to visit your place" Yuri said and his right hand was full of paper bags whose contents were unknown.

I led the two of them in and told them both to take off their shoes and put them in the shoe rack.

"Yugo, how do you know if this is my house. Don't tell me you followed me up here," I said intimidatingly when Yugo and Yuri sat opposite me in the living room.

Yugo scratched the back of his head, "How do you say that? I followed you yesterday when you came out of the house in the rain"

I nodded my head in understanding, "do you want a drink?"

"Don't bother, just bring everything in the fridge"

"Don't listen, Yugo, just bring enough water."

I nodded my head and immediately got some drinking water for Yugo and Yuri. "How come the water is just purified"

Yugo grumbled when I only brought a clear teapot with two glasses beside him. I thought of Yugo who had been grumbling and put the two things on the table.

"Never mind, don't complain too much ah. Yuya, where is your brother?" Yuri asked after Yugo fell silent and took the glass he had just poured.

"Yuto is working so I have to look after the house"

Yuri's eyebrows raised, "work? What work?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response. "why don't you go to school?" this time it was Yugo who asked while resting his chin.

"Today's school is in trouble and I decided to skip today" I said and the two people in front of me nodded their heads in understanding.

"Right, the three of us are here. How about we play a game? Yugo just bought an action game," Yuri said making Yugo who was beside him staring at Yuri disapprovingly.

"No! Yuri, I don't want to play this game. This is a game that my brother gave me. How do I try to react later if the game has been tried first"

Yuri and I laughed at Yugo who grumbled like gossiping mothers. For five hours, Yugo and Yuri played games at home with me. The three of us played games that Yuto bought that I haven't tried before.

Until I didn't realize, the sun would soon sleep and Yugo and Yuri would say goodbye after helping me clean the house like sweeping and mopping.

"We both say goodbye, Yuya. See you next time" Yuri said and Yugo simultaneously.

I waved my right hand and said bye-bye to both of them. Yuri and Yugo disappeared from my sight.

I closed the door and walked to the teapot and used glasses to the kitchen, put the teapot and glasses in the sink and washed them.

When I finished washing, I opened the refrigerator door and took a box that Yuto said was a cupcake with a variety of shapes and flavors inside.

There are twelve cupcakes with various shapes and colors like the minion cupcake I am holding right now. The shape is not so big and not so small with yellow, white, and blue as minion clothes.

I put three cupcakes in the shape of a doraemon, minion, and green apple and brought them to the living room.

I turned on the tv and watched drama films while occasionally eating cupcakes. My right hand squeezed the remote and this time it was showing the news about a missing person cases. Today two people have been declared missing and the total is eight people. It was already dark on the sores.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I immediately turned off the tv when I heard a loud knock on the front door. I stepped toward the door slowly, who knocks loudly on people's doors at night?

My right hand grabbed the doorknob and opened it slowly peeking occasionally who was out there.

"ahhh !!!!"

Tbc .....

Tuesday, 31 december 2020