TWENTY SEVEN

It's been eight days I have to be diligent in working on the exam questions that I think are easy. For eight days, I was met a new student whose name was Reiji.

Reiji Akaba, that's his name. Boy of Dutch descent transferred to Japan due to the student exchange system. Reiji has gray hair with a sturdy face that makes him look cool in the eyes of womens.

Reiji doesn't like to socialize with peoples he wants and chooses to be friends with me. Whether it's a coincidence or a miracle, I don't know.

The first time Reiji entered my class, he immediately knew me and I didn't know who he was and why he knew so many questions. Many girls are jealous of me because Reiji only wants to be closer to me than them.

For today, the school will give all students the freedom to do anything, such as playing, gossiping, eating in the canteen, and even hanging out of class. Cool!

"Yuya, please accompany me," I, who just entered the book, looked back.

"Where are you accompanying Reiji?" I asked and immediately I closed my bag.

"Just come" Reiji immediately pulled my hand and made me get up from my seat and followed Reiji from behind.

Reiji took me to the cafeteria and immediately he asked me to find a place to sit, while he himself would order food.

"What do you want to order?"

"Order me takoyaki, Reiji. Here's the money"

Reiji immediately went to the place where to order food and I immediately looked for a seat. The atmosphere of the canteen is so busy, the school is given freedom. Finally I found a seat farthest and farthest from the crowd.

Ten minutes later, Reiji came with both hands holding a tray on which there were already several types of food with two glasses of drinks.

During that time Reiji and I ate while occasionally discussing exam questions that Reiji and I thought were difficult. There are many similarities between the two of us and one of them is a matter of intelligence and ...

"Geez, I forgot. I'll go first, Reiji, I have some business for a while"

Without waiting for a reply from Reiji, I immediately ran away from the canteen area to my class. I forgot about my brother, Yuto!

During the previous eight days I was with Reiji too much and left Yuto that long too. I feel guilty now, it's no wonder he always disappear during recess and when i come home and at home he never open his voice since then and I just realized!

'You fool, Yuya! You forgot your own brother for eight days and you just realized it! '

I immediately opened the door to my classroom, there was no one other than the student desks and chairs. I approached my seat and realized that there was something there, precisely in the drawer.

'Meet me in the next class after school'.

A letter in my brother's handwriting was printed on the white paper. Why is my heart beating so fast?

Both of my hands suddenly shivered for no reason, there was no way the wind in the rainy season would give me goosebumps like this.

"Why is this? Why can't I neutralize my heart from earlier? And, will he...."

I'm afraid that if he will punish me again, what's my fault?
Is it because for the past few days I've been with Reiji instead of with him?

Without realizing it, my tears flowed slowly through my cheeks, between fear and guilt.