NINETEEN

The school atmosphere is in an uproar again because of a new discovery found behind the school. The student's body whose name I don't know is said to have his body mutilated and his internal organs were removed as well as his head.

This time the police asked the school to send the students home immediately after the end of the fifth hour. Here I am, sitting beside with Yuto lazily staring at the white board with a teacher who teaches history explaining material about the history of the formation of the Second World War, aka one of my favorite subjects.

"OK children, who knows why there was a second world war?"

The child sitting in front of me raises his hand quickly, faster than me.

"World War II or World War II is a global conflict that began in 1939 and ended in 1945. Almost all nations in the world involved in this war - including the superpowers - which eventually formed two opposing military alliances: the Allies ( Allies) and the Axis (Axis). This war is the most extensive war in history, with the deployment of more than 100 million military personnel. In a state of "total war", the superpowers mobilize all their economic, industrial and scientific capabilities to support war, ignoring the difference between civilian and military resources. Marked by significant events involving the death of large numbers of civilians, including the Holocaust and the only use of nuclear weapons in warfare "

"great, there's more"

This time I raised my hand, "From late 1939 to early 1941, in a series of campaigns and treaties, Germany conquered most of the continent of Europe; in the midst of the Nazi-Soviet agreement, the neutral Soviet Union occupied fully and partially and annexed the continent. Its six neighboring countries, including Poland, Britain and the Commonwealth of Nations are the only major powers to continue the struggle against the Axis in North Africa and in continuing naval warfare.In June 1941, Axis of Europe launched an invasion of the Soviet Union, initiating the greatest war in history, from then on to lock out a large part of the Axis military power.

In December 1941, Japan, eyeing Asia for control, attacked the United States and quickly captured European colonies in the Pacific Ocean. Axis advances were halted in 1942 following Japan's defeat in a series of naval battles and the defeat of European Axis forces in North Africa. and, worst of all, in Stalingrad. In 1943, with a series of German defeats in Eastern Europe, the Allied invasion of Italy, and American victories in the Pacific, the Axis lost momentum and made strategic withdrawals on all its fronts.

In 1944, the Western Allies invaded France, while the Soviet Union reclaimed their German-controlled territory and invaded Germany and its allies. The war in Europe ended with the fall of Berlin to Soviet and Polish forces and the unconditional surrender by Germany on 8 May 1945.

The Japanese Navy was defeated by the United States, and an invasion of the Japanese islands ("Home Islands") was imminent. World War II changed the political outlook and social structure of the world. The United Nations (UN) was established to promote international cooperation and prevent future conflicts. The USSR and the United States emerged as competing superpowers, starting the 'Cold War', which lasted 46 years. Meanwhile the influence of European power began to wear off and the decolonization of Asia and Africa began. Most of the countries with crippled industries started economic recovery. Political integration, especially in Europe, is an attempt to stabilize relations between nations after the war "

The teacher nodded in agreement with the explanation, making the student sitting in front of me furious that it would not accept that the explanation was inaccurate. I need to admit, the student sitting in front of me is quite smart, whose name is not wrong ... Sora .... Ahh, his name is Sora.

But, I don't care about his growl in front of me and maybe right now Sora's heart is telling me as if I'm being smart and he hate that. Not being smart, but I was able to enter here because my brain made some students dislike my presence, afraid that their ranking would drop because of me.

Until the sound of the bell rang three times, it was a sign that all students had to leave school and when they heard that beautiful voice from outside, all the students immediately packed all their equipment into their bags and left the classroom. "what about the person sitting in front of you earlier?" Yuto ask.

Currently, Yuto wants to take me to a bookstore not far from school. "You mean Sora?" he nodded.

"Sora just does not accept the material explanation that my convey is more accurate than the explanation of Sora. It seems like my rivals are starting to dislike me." Yuto was silent and pulled my hand into the bookstore.

This bookstore has a lot of books such as material books, knowledge books, story books, and comics. That's not the main attraction, but this place also provides beds, sofas, and swings like a luxury library.

Yuto is still looking for books on shelf no.5 which are filled with books I don't know, while I am looking at the novel psychosis which I think is the best. The novel I am holding is a novel about a serial killer who suddenly loves a school girl whom the killer thinks is the most attractive.

"Yuto, can i buy this novel?" Yuto, who was originally reading the book sipnosis he was holding, took the book that was in my hand.

"hmm, interesting. You can have it ...."

finally!!!!

"But....."

I looked at Yuto as if why. "as long as we do it again tonight"

deg! Yuto want to do that again? tonight?

Honestly, my hole is still a little sore after Yuto did activities that hurt my hole the night before. If I walk or just kick my leg, I can still feel pain even if it's just a little.

"You want it right?" this time I was silent, did not reply to Yuto's words. I'm confused, I'm not ready to do that activity right now, but on the other I also want it. "I will take your silence is your answer. Come on and go home after that." Yuto pulled my shoulder to make my body clinging a little more and immediately took me to the cashier table.

After Yuto finished paying for his book with my novel, Yuto pulled me out of the bookstore and walked faster than usual, making me inevitably have to match Yuto's footsteps.

It didn't feel like when Yuto and I arrived in front of the house, it made my heart and my heart beat wildly. "Get in right away and ...."

I hold Yuto's left arm to make Yuto look back and look at me as if he said what was wrong. I bit my lower lip, afraid that if I said the wrong thing, it would make Yuto in front of me angry and hurt my body again like before.

"Yuto, i-i not ready to..."

Yuto stared at me sharply and this time it wasn't me who was holding his arm but Yuto who immediately pulled me into the house. Yuto threw me until my head managed to kiss the floor and made my head feel a little dizzy and sore. Yuto closed the door behind him so strongly that a loud sound or collision between the wooden door and the wall blared.

This time my eyes became hot again and subconsciously if my eyes were flowing again, afraid with Yuto in front of me. Yuto pulled my shoulders forcing my legs that had been limp back up.

I closed my eyes and looked down daringly at the floor in front of me. Yuto threw my body behind him making my back touch the wooden door behind him. The pain in my head and back made my body seem to be crushed and Yuto's right hand pulled my chin firmly so that my two feet had to tread slightly to match Yuyo's height.

"repeat what you said earlier?"

His gaze, his sharp words, and his face were nothing like Yuto, I once knew. I held Yuto's right hand which was still tugging firmly at my chin, looking at my brother pitifully.

"S-sorry"

Plak!!!!

Big brother slapped my cheek on the left making my cheek throb a little. "I said REPEAT! Not sorry!"

This time my lips couldn't make the slightest sound, making Yuto even more furious. I tried to be able to make a voice, but my lips couldn't make a sound, instead my tears were getting heavier and more profusely from my eyes.

Yuto threw my body back again, "to your room NOW !!!!"

Tbc .......

See you in chapter 20

Sunday, 3 january 2020