FOURTY SEVEN

In the morning the air was so cold, the temperature was around 23 ° c. I looked at the small calendar on the table beside my bed, September 22 has arrived aka autumn.

Autumn is the season I like the most besides summer, winter, and spring to be precise. The leaves will fall and the air will feel cold foreshadowing the steps of winter are coming.

During autumn, the leaves will change color to yellow, orange, and red. Small animals such as squirrels will forage in preparation for winter and hibernation.

'I'll give it until autumn comes. On that night, right in the park at eight in the evening. I wait and don't disappoint me, Yuya Sakaki'

My thoughts drifted back to the last month, even more so when Yugo's voice resumed in my head. Schools are still the same and cannot be opened and criminal cases are piling up, making the police have a headache overcoming these cases.

The police have released the innocent security guard, the perpetrator of the murder has not been caught. All I know is that now the victims have reached one hundred and fifty two and the average victims are teenagers and adults.

I stretched my arms up and sat on the bed, my eyes staring at Yuto who was still asleep in his sleep. I didn't intend to wake him up, but I just put my lips on his forehead as if giving him a good morning kiss.

I got out of bed and opened the window blinds widely, the sky looked orange even though it was still more than seven in the morning. Leaves in my yard littered, the air outside was also cold.

"autumm season"

I opened the window of my room to let the cold air gently hit my face, ahh .... It felt cool and refreshed my body even though I felt a little cold.

My footsteps walked out of my bedroom and Yuto, led me to the kitchen about to make ramen.

I'm wearing a pink apron on my body and my hands are busy picking up the ingredients to make the ramen soup. I put the remaining noodles in a pan that is already filled with hot water, then my hands slowly mix the right spices and ingredients to make the ramen broth so delicious.

"Morning pancakes!"

I looked back in surprise to hear Yuto's voice so that I didn't realize I sliced ​​my own index finger when I cut the vegetables.

"Ouch, it hurts ..."

I held my index finger which was cut, I cried feeling excruciating pain in my index finger. Yuto came up to me quickly, his face was panicked.

"Are you okay, pancakes? Geez, I'm sorry dear. Don't cry ok"

Yuto's left hand stroked my head softly, unable to hold back my tears, Yuto took my index finger and put it in his mouth.

"aww! Yuto"

Yuto is silent and sucks my index finger gently. seeing Yuto grabbed my finger made me thrown back where accidentally Yuto bit my two fingers and my shoulders until they bled. (chapter 3)

Yuto removed my index finger from his mouth, "It tastes so sweet, just like you pancakes"

Blush !!!!

"D-don't say that Yuto, I-i embarrassed" I immediately looked away.

I immediately pulled back my index finger and lifted the lid of the pot. "huh, fortunately ...."

I turned off the stove, and asked Yuto to cut the onions that I hadn't finished earlier. He said yes and took a kitchen knife to cut the onions while I lifted the curry that had not been eaten from yesterday.