SIX

"You know that a bad boy must be punished so that child is deterred."

When I heard those words, it made my body shacking. My tears became increasingly as if I was afraid of what my brother would do to me later."Please don't punish me again. I won't be naughty anymore"

Unfortunately Yuto didn't listen to me and chose to walk while carrying me. "You just wait, naughty boy" was the sentence that Yuto said to me.

I was silent and sobbed softly when I heard him. Five minutes to arrive in front of the house and Yuto still carried me and walked to the back garden. He opened the warehouse door and closed the door again with his feet. Brother did not release me from his arms and his right hand pulled the lever above until the warehouse light turned on.

"You know Yuya, look there" I hid my face and did not dare to look at what Yuto showed me in front. He growled, "look or I'll make it worse later"

I slowly used my right hand to wipe my tears and saw what Yuto showed me.

"do you miss those two, Yuya?"

This time my body was really scared and my eyes started flowing again. How could that be?

How could two human skeletons still be hanging on the wall. Not because of the two hanging frames, but what the two frames use. The clothes are exactly the same as when I was in third grade, the frames belong to mom and dad.

"Yuto, why?" he looked at me with one eyebrow raised, "why did not you bury mom and dad where they should be?" I said a little louder.

"Oh, so you dare to speak that loudly" he grabbed my right hand tighter. "it hurts" I said softly hoping Yuto would release his grip on my right hand.

He took me to the other side of the warehouse and there he stopped when he saw the rope that was still tied up and down. "stretch out your hands on the rope"

I shook my head, "Don't , don't tie me hiks ..."

Yuto did not care and skillfully tied my right hand and this time my left hand was caught and had the same fate. He lowered my body with my hands tied up. Yuto took a small chair told me to stand on it.

I was afraid if he kicked hard at the chair I used as a backrest. If that happens, then my two hands must support my body.

"Do you want to die, Yuya? If so, I could just throw away the chair you used to stand on. Besides, your feet are still tiptoeing even though you are assisted by this little chair" Yuto in front of me and this time pulled my chin firmly.

I don't want to die, I want to be with him and this time I couldn't stop my tears.

His hand rubbed my cheek and wiped away the tears that fell, "do you hate me, Yuya?"

I shook my head, "I will never hate you, Yuto. I only has you in this world, i still want to be with you"

He took something from his back and put it in front of my chest. The knife that my brother was holding danced in front of my chest occasionally pressing it so that it made me endure the pain from the sharp surface of the knife.

He tore my shirt until my shirt was half chest. "argh... Y-Yuto," I said when Yuto was still continuing the activity of tearing my clothes to as thin as the knife.

My clothes were worn out, scattered irregularly on the ground. "You won't work again if you don't have clothes like this anymore" he threw the knife anywhere and one of his hands punched me hard in the stomach.

"argh!"

Yuto punched me again and again until it made me vomit blood from my mouth. He stopped punching me and instead tugged at my chin, "do you still want to break what I said?" I shook my head slowly not going to repeat it again.

"smart boy" this time Yuto's face approached mine and licked the blood marks on my lower lip. This made me have to surrender to the situation and hope that you will immediately finish the punishment he gave me.

"Your blood is better than the blood of dirty animals I've killed"

Yuto stopped licking the blood marks that were on my lips and took back the knife that was not far from him.

He looked at me and from his expression he was shocked, but he smart hid his shock face's replaced by a grin. Yuto clasped my cheeks with his left hand, "have you given up? How boring".

The knife he was holding by Yuto rubbed against my nipple and caused pain when scratched a little. I held it by biting my lower lip, the knife he was holding decreased to. "Is this the moment?"

If he actually stabbed me at that moment, I would consider myself a failure because I couldn't look after and care for him. Yuto just put the knife in front of my stomach, not stabbing me.

For a few seconds he were silent and the next second he put the knife back in, it didn't stab me. "Yuto ...."

Yuto in front of me and pulled my waist, hugged me so tight. Is this really Yuto in front of me? He hugged me tightly as if he wanted to protect me, the brother who was always there for his younger brother. Did he turn into the big brother I always wanted?

If so then I will be happy and always be with him and take care of him like before. Apparently, Yuto in front is still the same.

His hands scratched my back with his nails so I had to close my lips together. He stopped his activities and this time he laughed like a mentally ill person, "hahahahah! Seeing you in pain and suffering is my favorite food now! Unfortunately, I don't want to kill you yet, Yuta! I still want to see your suffering face and beg to ask for release from me. What are you now? will hate me now, Yuya? Do you have a grudge against me? "

Yuto raises my chin so I can look at his face. I shook my head, "i... I won't hate you or grudge, Yuto. I will always love you even though you wants to hurt me"

I will never hate the person in front of me even though Yuto wants to hurt me even if I have to give my life for him. When he heard my answer, Yuto was a little growled.

"Okay, if that's your answer. I will continue to hurt you until you will hate me. Remember that carefully" Yuto said sharply  and immediately he removed his hand from my chin.

"Yuto, can you untie the rope that ties the my hands?" I asked softly so that Yuto wouldn't hurt me anymore if I asked him to untie the rope that tied my hands.

He looked back at me, was silent for a few seconds and in the end I wanted to let go of the rope attached to my hand. Once released, Yuto put my hands around his neck and carried me out of the warehouse.

This time I tightened the grip on his neck to feel the warmth of his body at night. He took me into the room and he took the bandages and alcohol and put them on my injured body. The stinging sensation ran when the cotton was smeared with alcohol after that Yuto wrapped it in a bandage. I looked at Yuto who was still busy wrapping bandages on my injured body. A smile engraved on my lips made my mood flower again.

Because this Yuto beside me wants to treat me and take care of me. 'Do I have to be naughty until he has to punish me and in the end Yuto wants to take care of me'

Yuto finished treating me and was about to leave right then. I held his arm, "Yuto, I want to sleep with Oni-chan. Please" I hesitated and finally he wanted to lie down beside me and this time Yuto hugged me. His hug is so tight that my body temperature warms up again. I wanted to return his hug, but my hands were difficult to move. Finally my head leaned in front of my brother's chest while my brother's hands curled around me. "Yuto, if you hasn't entered the dream world, I want to tell you that ..."

"Yuya will not hate Yuto even if you forces me to hate you. I will always love you, Yuto. Because Yuto is everything for me"

I landed my kiss on the forehead of Yuto who still closed his eyes. Seeing him calmly made me unable to enter the world of dreams and the night was cool looking at the face of my brother who was sleeping beside me.

To be countinued...

Aww... Is this cute moments? Or what a bad momments?

Monday, 21 december 2020