FIFTY FOUR

Note: It will be finished soon, guys,  two more parts.

While playing the song above, yeah guys, the song is quite deep for Aouthor ....

Happy reading ......

Yuto pov...

"Now between you and me, we're gonna duel to the death. You bastard!"

I brandished the dagger right in front of him, that bastard had destroyed everything I had. I wont allow that man, that Roy Akaba to kill my brother, Yuya Sakaki.

Both my eyes stared not far from Roy, my younger brother, Yuya, was currently sitting on the white marble floor and his hair was being pulled by that Roy's damn brother.

"Let him go !!! Your opponent is me" I looked at them both with my best death glare.

Instead of releasing the pull on Yuya's hair, Reiju Akaba even pulled Yuya's hair even more making My Yuya cry.

"It hurts ... Reiji let me go" Yuya, he gasped in pain on his head and his hands tried to release the pull on his hair.

I clenched my fists, how dare that boy hurt my brother. I took an object suitable for Reiji, as soon as I managed to reach the handle I threw it and ...

Strike !!!!

My small knife managed to injure Reiji's left shoulder, making the owner of the shoulder grimace. "Grr! You will pay!" Reiji clicked angrily and I just stared at him casually. Reiji pulled the small knife back from his shoulder and threw it, causing his shoulders to bleed fresh.

My shoulder was tapped from behind, I turned to the side to see who had the hand that touched my shoulder. Yuzu Hiragi, that girl said to end it before the damn cops came.

"I'll finish this, you three wait outside and don't let those stupid fat cops catch the three of you. I'm sure they both called them here."

The three of them, Yuzu and two of my other partners a.k.a Yuri and Yugo nodded and came out with their weapons so as not to be caught. Why can I be with Yuri and Yugo? It's because they both also suffered the same fate as me, namely, a lack of compassion and trapped in a dark past.

It's different from myself and Yugo who still have younger siblings and brothers, but not with Yuri and Yuzu. The two of them had passed the test with no ease, but the luck of the goddess of fortune was always on their side.

The four of us have killed people, but because we were forced to protect the people we four care about. Like the current me, will have a fight with the two Akaba brothers. More precisely one on one.

"Reiji, don't let that kid run away. Let me be the opponent, I can't wait to eat everything in his body." This disgusting man licked his lips by turning his tongue around the corners of his lips.

"Bro, where are all your body guards?" said Reiji, he realized that.

"they must have been killed by this little bastard" Roy looked back at me not forgetting the grin on his lips.

"You did well Yuto. 45 my body guards has you paralyzed all, I'm proud of you" Roy stepped up and took the dagger.

"But that was it, now is the time to pay for what you have done"

I didn't listen to the stupid words that came out of Roy lips, I immediately tried to slice them off. My hand was easily caught by Roy using only his left hand.

"impatient yah" Roy swung his dagger and just hit the wind.

I lowered my head, aiming for his stomach. Roy retreated as soon as I managed to cut a little white shirt, I was caught off guard and suddenly Roy hit my head on the back.