FOURTY EIGHT

My eyes stared at the clock fixed on the living room wall, time had shown that the afternoon would soon be replaced by the night and the sun would rest replaced by the moonlight.

I'm restless, my hands are intertwined trying to calm myself. Right now I'm sitting in front of Yuto who is still busy with my cooking, I haven't touched the food that was served on the table at all, even though the smell of curry and ramen this morning still poked my nose.

"Why don't you eat? Are you sick?" he asked and he stopped chewing the chicken meat.

Yuto's hand touched my forehead, "You are not sick. What bothers you dear?"

"em, i ...."

'Come on Yuya, think!'

"Nothing really, Yuto. Just confused tomorrow I want to make cake or cook soup. Hehe"

Yuto sighed heavily and smiled, "That's all I want to think about. I'll eat whatever you make my dear."

I smiled trying to neutralize my heartbeat which had been beating fast due to the sweet words that came out of Yuto's lips. I grabbed chopsticks and grabbed a few strands of ramen before putting them in my mouth.

The taste is not as good as that morning but it's still good, it's just not enough. I'm waiting for the right moment.

"Ahh, thanks for the food"

"Ahh, wait Yuto"

Yuto has finished dinner, and was about to stand up stopping, "What's up, Yuya?"

I picked up an antique teapot that had been filled with green tea, Grandma's favorite tea when she visited here.

"You drink tea first. I have made them sweeter than before"

"What's wrong with you? It's so inconvenient for you to make tea in the afternoon like this"

A bead of sweat rolled down my forehead, my brain kept thinking of the right excuse.

"W-this is autumn season, it must be quite cold, especially when winter is coming. After all, i is just ...."

Yuto's eyes looked at me as if intimidating me, I swallowed my saliva heavily

"I only wants you keep warm"

"Huh? Keep warm?"

I nodded my head firmly, "I guess why. Well, here is the tea" i said when he sat back in his place.

I poured tea into Yuto's teacup, thin white steam was a sign that the tea was still hot.

Yuto raised the teacup with his right hand holding the handle on the cup, blew it softly and took a slow sip.

"how the feeling?"

Yuto put the cup on the table, his left hand holding his head. "It tastes good and ... Hoam ... I'm so sleepy today ..."

Yuto put his head on the dining table and slowly closed his eyelids so I could hear his regular breathing.

I walked to Yuto's side, "I'm sorry, Yuto, i have sprinkled with sleeping pills. I just left for a while to take care of a little problem. I'll come back after my problem is over"

I kissed Yuto's right cheek, "I loves you Yuto, good night and I'll go"

I took my coat that was hanging on the hanger and wrapped it around my neck, it will be very cold outside when autumn comes. I wore black boat shoes before I finally locked the door.

Both my feet led me to the park not far from my house, it only took ten minutes to arrive. The park is only occupied by a few people passing by, such as sitting together with their lover, and so on.