THIRTH FIVE

The days have passed and today is the third day I will enter school. The school has decided to hold home-based online learning activities and will be held tomorrow.

I am currently in the canteen, waiting for the presence of three friends namely, Yuri, Yugo, and of course Reiji. Yuto can't attend today because he has a fever.

I was just right at that time to skip school and accompany Yuto at home, but he refused because he wanted to be alone for today.

"Sorry for the long wait, where are Yugo and Reiji?" Yuri came and sat across from me with a purple lunch box.

"I also do not know where the two of them went to, even though I only left the bread" I sighed heavily.

Yashiro in front of me looked at me pityingly, "do you want? I brought lots of donuts today"

Hearing the word donut in my ear, I immediately nodded enthusiastically as soon as Yuri opened the lunch box which was filled with donuts with various favor and colors on it.

I took a donut topped with a red color with a cherry on top and ate it in one bite. I'm greedy? Stupid. The important thing is I can eat.

"Slowly eat it, Yuya. There's still a lot to share with Yugo and Reiji" Yuri said patiently when he saw me greedily eating the donuts earlier.

I took another donut and this time I ate it so slowly, making Yuri chuckle lightly before he took the donut and ate it slowly.

"hi, wait a long time?" someone tapped me on the shoulder lightly, causing me to look back and find who owned this hand.

Reiji, he came and smiled at me and his left hand was holding the tray on which had already placed two bowls of ramen and two cups of frappechino. I replied with a smile too before Reiji sat next to me.

"Hoi-hoi, don't you dare to smile, Yuya. Here, the bread you want earlier!"

My smile that was as bright as the morning became bland as if it had just entered the inter-forest when Yugo rudely threw the bread I want on my face.

"Yugo, you're so rude" Reiji admonished Yugo when Yugo with the big breast sat beside Yuri.

Yugo restrained his anger by looking away at random while Yuri?
Yuri had been holding his cheeks and smiled indistinctly, occasionally looking at me and Reiji together.

"Are you oki, Yuya? Sorry if I didn't have time to ...."

I put my index finger on Reiji's lips, "it's okay. I've accepted Yugo's behavior"

"kyaa ~ your rival is so tight Yugo ~"

"Y-Yuri, d-don't say that"

Yugo's face suddenly reddened and looked away while Yuri had been shaking his shoulders when he saw me and Reiji. What's wrong with Yugo and Yuri today?

"haha, you want Yuya? I bought ramen for you and a cup of frappechino"

"Really? Thank you Reijj!" Reiji chuckled before taking a bowl of ramen and a cup of frappechino bringing it to me.

"You're welcome" he said smiling sweetly to make Yuri in front of me even crazier.

"Yuri, S-stop teasing me" Yugo grumbled  because he had been teasing by Yuri.

"your competition is tight, you know Yugo. Be careful, your chances are a little bit" Yuri teased the more intense while Yugo, he covered his face occasionally biting his food firmly.

Me and Reiji looked at each other, "Yuya, you want to accompany me to the bookstore. I really need a recommendation for a novel that I should read," he said while take chopstick before putting it into his mouth.

I smiled and nodded my head, "sure, I want to go there too" I said.

"I-I'm coming!"

Me and Ryū looked at Yugo. 'serious?' . "Are you sure Yugo? You don't like it ...."

"I'm still following and don't ask me fool" I was silent when Yugo started to let out his anger again.

"I'll come too, okay?" I nodded my head when Yuri also wanted to come along.

"when we go there ryu?"

"after school we will gather at the gate, yeah"

---- stay with me, Yuto----

"Yuto, i'm home!" I immediately took off my shoes as soon as I got in front of the house.

I ran to the second floor to the bedroom, as soon as I opened the door, Yuto was still asleep with the PSP still in his right hand. "Poor Yuto, must be tired of waiting for me" I closed the door not intending to wake up Yuto who was still asleep in his sleep.

I went down to the second floor to make something for Yuto. When I opened the refrigerator, it turned out that it was empty. "Ouch, I forgot to buy food supplies. I better go immediately before he wake up"

I took Yuto's wallet and opened it, there were several thousand yen in it, "Yuto, i'm sorry. I was forced to borrow money to buy our food supplies"

I put the bag on the sofa and stepped back out of the house and put on my shoes before leaving.
It only took about fifteen minutes to reach the nearest convenience store and I took the trolley before entering the convenience store.

"Breads, cookies, instant noodles, milks, cereals, canned goods. Like this is enough for a week" I said while checking my groceries.

I walked out of the minimarket while carrying a large pocket in my right hand, walking along with the sea of ​​people passing by.

"aww ..."

I fell when two men accidentally hit my shoulders causing my shopping bags to fall and scatter. "Don't step on it!" all these humans seemed indifferent if what they stepped on was the food I just bought.

As soon as I picked up the food that I could still save, someone squatted in front of me and his right hand gave me a pack of snacks which were still intact. "this is yours?" asked the man in front of me with a formal tone.

"Oh yes, thank you .... Shingo" I chuckled and he helped me up.

"Wow, the instant noodles with the bread have been trampled, sorry, I can't help"

I shook my head, it's not really his fault. It might be my fault too for not paying attention to the road. Hah, three canned food, two packs of pastries, and a few packs of noodles that I can still save while the rest are flattened due to human legs.

"Hey, you want to accompany me to the cafe? I need someone to talk to and you seem like a good fit. Do you want?"

"but I have to come back. My brother will gets angry when I come back late"

"Please, just a moment. Stay up to twenty minutes and after that I'll buy you that trodden meal."

I doubt, should I just accept the invitation from Shingo? Not bad if Shingo buy me some more food. But, what I'm afraid of is Yuto. Will he get mad if I come back late especially when he's sick?

As soon as I looked at Shingo, an unpleasant feeling arose. He who saved my food from trampling the sea of ​​food and from the look in his eyes he also needs a friend to talk to.

"ok Shingo, i want it"

Tbc ....

Tuesday, 26 january 2021