Special Chapter

Four years later

"Yuga!!!"

Yuya immediately descended the stairs of his house to the living room, as soon as there were two boys sitting on the sofa watching the thriller film series, but now both eyes were staring at Yuya.

"What's the matter, Mom? Why you're screaming" said Yuto when the morning program was interrupted by the sound of Yuyas creaming.

"Yah mom, why? " now the second child Yuya and Yuto replied as if he had nothing wrong.

Yuya was annoyed and instead asked his son, "you, why are the towels placed on the bed just like that and your room ... Ouch, I'm tired of being angry all the time"

"Yuga Sakaki, are you messing up your room again?"

Yuga instead giggled, staring at his father with his finger stretched out into a piece.

"clean your room Yuga, now" said Yuya patiently, but it's not his name Yuga if he wants to listen to his mother.

"Mama, I forgot that I wanted to play with my friends first. Bye papa! Bye mama!"

Yuya was about to scream, but his son ran out of the house with a thousand steps, making Yuya even more annoyed with his son's behavior. The feeling that during his pregnancy, he had never had any strange cravings and now ... His son was clearly a naughty boy.

"Your child, Papa" Yuya annoyed, then he sat beside his husband.

"Please, mama. He's still a kid too. How can boys be told to clean up"

"You haven't seen the room now, it's worse than a drifting ship. The toys are messy, the clothes, and all the books are scattered here and there. Huh ... Be patient Yuya"

Yuto giggled with amusement at his wife's behavior, Yuya was no longer a spoiled boy or a boy in general. He is a firm man, ideal for him. But just as Yuya was about to get up from his seat to clean up his son's room, stopped when he saw his youngest son looked tired.

Yuya panicked and immediately climbed the stairs as soon as his youngest son had difficulty going down the stairs, "oh my goodness, Yugi. If you want to go down you can call mama, you will get sick again," said Yuya and now he is carrying his youngest son.

The youngest son of Yuya and Yuto is named, Yugi Sakaki. It's just that he is only called by the name Yugi, very suitable for boy as small as Yugi. Yuya brought his youngest son down and put his small body on the sofa near the safe.

"Yugi, next time you won't be like that, ok. You can get sick again, you know"

Yuya rubbed Yugi's face, the child's face was pale as usual and often sick when doing heavy things like going down stairs for example.

Yuga Sakaki and Yugi Sakaki, Yuya's children who were born from one womb and can be said to be twins. It's just that Yugi's physique is worse than his twin brother Yuga and it makes Yugi sad because all day long the poor child can only stay in the room accompanied by toys.

"What do you want to eat? Want toast or fried rice?"

Yugi is just silent, besides being sickly he also has an illness which is called difficult to express what the child wants to talk about. Mute? You can't say that.

Yuya exhaled heavily, and switched to carrying Yugi's body into his arms once again carried him into the dining room. Yuya with his talent feeds Yugi into his small mouth, even Yugi occasionally grimaces when the food goes into his throat.

Both Yuya's eyes were teary and he couldn't imagine if he was in Yugi's position now, as a mother made Yuya really sad. His youngest son is always alone and jealous of his twin brother who is always actively playing with his friends.