ONE

Four years later ......

I haven't seen Yuto in four years since he killed mom and dad. Today is the first day I entered a new school with a scholarship. Karoya High school, that's the name. Schools that have recognized the quality of their education. I wore a tie in front of the mirror and took my bag in bed.

"Hey, remember to pay rent this month. If not, you have to cut the grass behind the apartment alone for a month!" remember the fat man of the apartment building owner that I was living in right now.

I took money from my uniform pocket and paid rent this month. Ever since Yuto kicked me out, I had to live independently without money when I was little. I work part time as a waitress at a cafe near the apartment complex. If I did not work then, where would I be able to get money to meet the needs of my life. No, most of the money from my efforts to pay for this expensive apartment rent. If I'm hungry and there's no snack in the cupboard, I'll swallow the medicine for mag.

The man went and billed my next-door neighbor. I chose to step my foot out of the apartment. The distance between my apartment and my new school can still be reached on foot for twenty minutes. It's not that there isn't a taxi or bus, but I have to save money so that it's still available for my daily needs.

And here I am now, a new school, a new class, and a new friend. There was no life in the school corridor when I passed it, maybe still in the learning process. I took the school floor plan in my uniform and looked for the principal's office. "turn left then continue straight until you find the headmaster's office board," I said to myself as I walked along with the school plan I was holding.

I have been around for three minutes and haven't found the principal's office. I saw three students talking not far from me, should I ask them?

"Sorry, do you know where the principal's office is?" I asked, approaching them. They stopped talking and one of them answered, "The principal's office is there. Near the teacher's office," he pointed out. I followed the direction of his index finger and the principal's office was near me. "Thank you for the info," I said, bowing my body and immediately I rushed to the principal's office. I arrive in front of the principal's office and catch my breath before knocking on the door in front of me. "Sir, excuse me," I knocked on the door first and slowly opened the door in front of me.

The teacher turned the wheelchair and looked at me kindly, "Ah, you must be a new student here. Welcome to our school! Please sit down and fill in your student data," the headmaster said with a friendly smile to me.

I sat in front of the headmaster and picked up the pen in my hand and wrote my data. "You are very similar to class X-3 students, but I forgot the name" I stopped writing on a piece of paper and digest the words of the teacher in front of me.

' is Yuto that the principal is referring to? No way, I must be mistaken! If it's Yuto, I wish I could be in the same class with him, 'I thought to myself, hoping that what the teacher said in front of me is the fact that my brother is here.

I have completed my data on a piece of paper in front of me and gave it to the principal. The school teacher looks at the data about me and stores it in a large envelope which may contain contents about the students at school. "Alright Yuya Sakaki, let me take you to your new class" answered
the headmaster and I nodded my head following the headmaster from behind.

My new class is on the second floor east of the building. And here I am, in front of the class with the letter X-3 in front of him. I catch my breath, maybe a little nervous to enter a new class. The headmaster knocks on the door

"Excuse me, ask for a moment please," the teacher stopped her student teaching activities and invited the chief to come in before me. "Oh, yes, headmaster. Children, stop taking notes! There was an announcement from the school principal," said the lady teacher, a bit fierce.

"Childrens, you will have a new friend. I hope you will be able to make friends with him well," the headmaster turned to the side, giving me a code to enter. Slowly, my two legs entered the classroom and faced the students directly in front of me.

"How come he looks like that weirdo?"

"Huh! Could it be that the quiet little?"

"Are they similar? Are they not twins?"

Many more whispers were heard from them. "Alright, please introduce yourself"

I took a deep breath and disposed of it slowly before introducing myself to the students in this class. "Hey, my name is Yuya Sakaki! Nice to meet you!" I said in a slightly cheerful tone.

All the gazes looked at me strangely and made me bow my head in silence, regretting acting a little too much. "Alright, someone wants to ask about Yuya? "

Three people raised their right hand and gave questions like,

'Are you Yuto little brother?'

'Why are you acting so childish? Look at your messed hair. Red with green hair, that weird'

'So people don't be like children! We want to enter the age of adults'

I just kept quiet and didn't answer the third question. It hurts, that's how it feels when there are people who judge from a person's attitude and behavior. The headmaster clapped his hands telling all students to be quiet. The headmaster retired from my class and asked the female teacher beside me to arrange a seat. "Alright  Yuya Sakaki, I'm Alexis, the teacher who will teach Boca language and governance in this class. You can sit in ..."

"Excuse me ma'am" there is now a man with a little messy hair knocking on the door and going inside while carrying someone behind him. "Sorry to disturb Mrs. Alexis, this child is late so I punished him," said the man's teacher. Mrs. Alexis nodded her head. "Then, excuse me," said the male teacher as he stepped out of the classroom.

Right now it's not the teacher that interests me but the person who was brought here. The people who I have loved, the people who have always been with me, the people who are close to me. "Yuto Sakaki, do you know Yuya Sakaki? Looks like you guys have opposite behavior" said Mrs. Alexis.

Yuto just shut up don't want to look at me. "Alright, both of you sit on that empty bench," I nodded my head and followed Mrs. Alexis's instructions. He follow me from behind without looking at me. I put my bag on the chair and sat on the left chair while my brother sat beside me.

"Alright, kids! Open your textbook page five and read it seriously! Yuya, you can see the Yuto textbook if you don't have a language textbook."

-------

The first bell sounds and some students choose to just snack or gossip outside the classroom. In the class, there is only me and my brother who are still silent. During the language class, Yuto didn't let me see the language package so I had to bow my head in fear of me being appointed and reading. I looked at  him who was still there staring blankly in front, I wanted to hug him and let go of my longing. "Y-Yuto, are you hungry? I will buy something to ..."

Yuto turned to me, sharp and cynical, as if he didn't want me to talk to him. I swallowed my saliva trying to calm down, "Yuto, i ..."

He grabbed my right hand and pulled me to the point of being able to make me fall from my seat. "Don't talk as if we know each other," he said each word with great emphasis. I hold back my tears from falling and hug him from the side, "Don't be like this Yuto! I miss you so much. It's been four years that we have never met face to face! Hiks ... Forgive me if i do wrong in the past! "

Yuto just shut up and not return my hug and let me spill everything.

Tbc .....

Hi there... The chapter one is published! How ur feeling after read this chapter? Is my grammar still bad?

If yes, i will try more harder with my language. Ok, this words count is 1466!

See you next chapter!

Wednesday, 16 december 2020

Ritony_Yugito