TWO

"Yuto, where are we going? The teacher will be angry if we go out of class"

Right now, my right hand is being pulled by Yuto so I have to follow him from behind. How come? This is the Japanese lesson, aka the killer teacher who teaches it. Yuto pulled me and opened the door on the top floor. When the door opened, a dark atmosphere enveloped me right then and there. School roof, a second place rarely visited by students besides the back garden.

"Yuto, why you brought me here? Someone said there was someone who committed suicide by dropping from the roof" I said and Yuto still quietly did not reply to me.

My right hand was held so tightly that it made me have to endure the pain in my right hand. He looked at me and this time holding my shoulders, "don't call me as if I were your brother. I'm not your brother and don't ever be near me once in a while!" he said, screaming a little.

I shook my head refusing, "I know that you has been lonely and has no friends. I wants to be with you, Yuto"

He did not answer and immediately his index finger pointed towards the door. I understand what he want, he wants me to leave the school roof. I didn't want to leave him, but when I looked in his eyes, Yuto who was asking to leave, my feet moved on their own and finally left him.

I closed the door connecting the school's roof to the previous floor. I didn't leave right away, but stayed there for a while thinking about my brother's life when I left him. Yes, I'm sorry now. If I hadn't left him and always been with him in past, Yuto wouldn't be as lonely as he is now.

"Yuto, I promise you will take care of you and always be beside you," I said a little loudly hoping that someone out there was listening.

My legs turned and immediately left from there and chose to walk back to my class. As soon as I arrived, I sat on my bench and took a Japanese package from Yuto's bag. Luckily the killer teacher hasn't come yet so I can heave a sigh of relief. All pairs of eyes looked at me as if I was strange. I ignored it and chose to flip through the language book ahead and read it. The killer teacher came and took the students in this class.

"Yuto Sakaki! Yuto Sakaki isn't here?"

All pairs of eyes are now staring at me as if to let me answer. "Ah.... Where is your strange brother? I know cause your name is Sakaki too" the teacher insulted my brother.

My hands are clenched a little hard holding back emotions, no one can insult my brother!

"He is sick, Sensei," I said and immediately looked back to investigate from the teacher in front of the classroom.
Finally the teacher chose to nod his head, "Yuya Sakaki!"

"present!"

The teacher closed the roll call and ordered the class to form a group of at most two people. Of the thirty students in the class, only I and my brother had not yet been assigned to the group, so the teacher told me to group with Yuto. No one wants to be with me a group, after all I do not care about those who look at me strangely, as long as I have a group with Yuto.

--------

The clock has shown the number three, aka the clock has ended. The bell signaled that after school was rang and all the students chose to hurry and go home. I'm still sitting in my place, waiting for the presence of my brother who hasn't shown his presence since studying Japanese.

I immediately put my things into the bag and still faithfully waiting for Yuto who hasn't returned. "How long is Yuto? Let me take care of his things and look for him" I finally decided to tidy up my Yuto's books and immediately carry his bag with my bag in my left hand.