FIFTY FIVE

(Flashback)

"Oni-chan! Let's go!"

Yuya Sakaki was pulling his brother's wrist who was still busy chewing cereal on the dining table, Yuto Sakaki was silent and eats his breakfast quietly.

Yuya's red eyes stared at the clock on the wall, "Oni-chan, we can be late for school. We'll be punished again like yesterday"

Their mother, Ryoko Jasmine Reese, stared at her two sons, only chuckling at the behavior of their children. "Yuto, go to school soon. You'll be late, you know" said Ryoko gently.

Yuto rolled his eyes bored, "yes mama" that's what came out of Yuto's little lips.

Yuto finished his breakfast, he stood up from the seat and took his backpack before greeting their mother.

"Mama, I'll go now" Yuto took his mother's hand gently and kissed her.

"Mama! Yuya go too. Yuya loves mama" different from Yuto, the little boy hugged his mother's body and gently kissed his mother's cheek.

Ryoko of ​​course chuckled softly when she got a kiss from her youngest son, his mother then kissed Yuya on the cheek.

"be careful"

Those are the last words that came out of Ryoko's lips before her two children stepped their little feet out of the house. Yuto just cleared his throat indifferently, in contrast to Yuya who was currently waving his hand and said 'bye-bye mama' to Ryoko.

"Oni-chan ... Don't be quiet. I feel lonely"

On the way, Yuto was silent as if covering his ears, not wanting to listen to the ridiculous words that came out of his younger brother's lips. Yuto's silence doesn't mean he doesn't love Yuya. Yuto ignored Yuya doesn't mean that Yuto didn't care about his brother.

Yuto channels his pity through silence, just say that Yuto is not too stupid to confess his affection to his own brother.

"Oni-chan, don't be angry. Sorry, because Oni-chan's breakfast was disturbed because of me"

Yuya holding his brother's wrist made Yuto stop stepping his two little feet, Yuto turned his head and could see if at this time Yuya was sobbing slowly. Yuto was neither angry nor irritated by Yuya, just that he was too stiff to reveal the expression on his face.

"I'm not angry Yuya" Yuto gently stroked his twin brother making Yuya, who had been sobbing, smiled again and clamped his left hand on his brother's wrist before stepping their two feet towards kindergarten.

---- stay with me, Yuto----

Yuto stared at the watch curled nicely in his hand while sipping the mineral water in his gray bottle. Time was getting late and Yuya hadn't shown his nose at all.

Yuya was only allowed to go somewhere where he said he was listening to the commotion in the park near the bridge. It's been thirty minutes ago and Yuya hasn't returned making Yuto even more nervous even though his face remains stiff.

Rather than wasting time, Yuto immediately looked for Yuya's where abouts. It took only five minutes for Yuto to find his younger brother, his younger brother squatted next to a teenager who was estimated to be five years older than both Yuto and Yuya.

"Yuya!"

Yuya looked back and the corners of his lips carved out his signature smile, "Oni-chan!"

Yuya jogged and hugged Yuto's body, lucky that Yuto was able to balance his weight in contact with Yuya's body. Yuto just stared flatly at his younger brother who was still hugging his body, his eyes staring at Yuya's uniform precisely on the stomach. The white Yuya's uniform was dirty and it was obvious if there were large shoe spots.