THIRTY EIGHT

For the past few days, it is to be precise this is the fifth day of studying online and I am currently busy with more and more assignments.

Three subjects in a day, it's not a problem for me because all subjects in school in my opinion everything is easy, except for sports subjects. The problem is Yuto, he always adds to my duties by telling me to do his own work for the past five days.

Yuto, I don't know what he's doing in the next room. The sound of knocking between the hammer and the wall adorned the atmosphere of the house right now.

I wore big headphones which had pink cat ears on them that made the wearer look cosplaying. These headphones could not help me reduce the sound of knocking from the next room, making me decide to go out of the bedroom to the back garden of the house carrying textbooks and not forgetting to bring my new cellphone.

Huh, this calm atmosphere is what I want. The sound of hammering could not be heard from outside, I immediately sat down on one of the benches that were deliberately placed outside the house and put my books on the table.

The strains of the morning sunday song sounded so calming my heart and unconsciously I smiled to myself while scribbling a book in front of me.

Finally, I have completed all the tasks in three hours, I put the pencil I used to cross books on the table and then stretched my hands upward, staring at the beauty of this daytime.

This afternoon is not so hot, but the cool air from the west wind foreshadows autumn.
Dry leaves fall littering the yard, making the atmosphere very peaceful once you feel it.

"hey, what are you doing there?"

I looked back and looked up, there Yuto was putting his hands on the handle on the balcony of the house, looking at me and resting on his chin.

"Just doing your's assignment, the sound is noisy anyways"

Yuto up there even chuckled, making me puff out my cheeks, "come here, I have something to show you"

Yuto immediately left there without waiting for a reply from me, hearing that word I immediately cleared all the books and other writing utensils on the table then rushed into the house.

I climbed the stairs leading to the second floor to the room Yuto was in. Once I was at the door, all my books and writing utensils scattered.

I can't believe what is in front of me right now without caring if all my books and writing utensils fall, I am amazed and impressed.

This room used to be empty and only used as a storage area for things by the father in the past, but now I guarantee that if anyone sees this, they will scream and grab my hair right away.

This empty room had turned into a room that all writers wanted, namely a private library.

I stepped my two feet into this room, there were four small shelves with a white board in the middle, four soft sofas, a swing in the room, a single sky blue mattress, and ornamental plants that were either hung or left lying on the table or on the floor.

"You like?"

I couldn't make a single sound because of all this, I walked towards the first shelf which turned out to be a lot of novels that you bought for me five days ago.

Not only novels, but there are still comics with textbooks and knowledge.

"How?"

I approached Yuto slowly, Yuto raised one eyebrow when I was in front of him. "What's the matter? You don't like it?"

"I l-like it, thank you Yuto" I spread the corners of my lips and my hands were curled up in the curved neck of Yuto and my lips touched his right cheek.

Yuto chuckled at my adorable behavior. "How can you know that i likes having a private library?"

Yuto raised the corners of his lips and his eyes glanced at the table, there was a small green leaf book lying on the table. "wait, what is it?"

"you read my diary book?"

Yuto only raised his eyebrows in response, my face turned red as soon as he knew it.

The small book with the green leaf cover is a personal book that I usually use to scribble about my feelings and until finally only Yuto knows my feelings.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? You're embarrassed, huh?"

I immediately looked away the other way when I heard the words that sounded arrogant in my ears, I folded my hands.

"ok-ok, don't be angry ok. Now listen to me"

I looked at Yuto's gray eyes, "I made this for you so you don't get bored in this house ok and ....."

"If I go out, don't open the door every now and then ok"

I nodded my head slowly, actually I want to ask what is the reason and why I have to be like locked up like this?

"I know you want to ask why don't you?"

This time I nodded my head in response, my voice unable to escape my lips.

"Yuya, I'll let you know when that day comes. You can be here, read all the books, play games, and sleep as long as you want. But, don't leave the house, remember that"

I let out a heavy sigh, even though this is unfair to me but Yuto's intention was just to protect me for fear that I would be kidnapped. Oh come on, I'm not a kid anymore.

Tired of all this, I just nodded my head in understanding and Yuto kissed my left cheek. "smart boy, I love you"

---- stay with me, Yuto ----

That night I was accompanied by Yuto in the living room, picking some popcorn and my eyes focused on the film that he bought yesterday.

The film that I am currently watching is one of the thriller films whose title is 'Saw'. Seen in the scene, there are three people, one woman and two men who are holding a barbed machine on each edge and the poor woman is tied up and the chainsaw is underneath.

Lots of people and police witnessed the scary scene and the police were trying to save the lives of the three people. That doll saw was very cruel. The saw finally bounced and hit the woman's stomach and two pieces of intestines were seen coming out of the poor woman's stomach.

For more than an hour I screamed and hid my face on the pillow when sadistic scenes occurred in it such as cutting my own hand, his mouth was split open, and many more that I had difficulty explaining the sadistic scene of, while Yuto just put on a flat face as if not disgusted by seeing the pieces -the piece of meat there.

Huh, don't ask me if he are a killer. He already killed countless lives even though he wasn't the culprit.

"hey, you're afraid huh?" Yuto taunts me makes me a little annoyed by hitting Yuto's face with the pillow in my hand.

"not...."

"so?"

"Just surprised really. Uh, don't poke my chin"

Yuto chuckled softly and his left hand, which had been touching my chin, touched my shoulder.

"let's sleep, you look tired"

I nodded my head and tidied up the pillows that were used and put them on the sofa before I followed Yuto to bed.

Tbc .....

Saw... I hope you guys know about that movie :), that horror movie... I not dare to watch it.

Friday, 29 january 2021